• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rescue the Republic Rally 09/29/24 Capital Mall D.C.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
There are some serious speakers including Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr. along with live music.

1725979687526.png

Leave your cell phones at home this time boys.

Last edited:
Will be crawling with feds. Wonderful intel opportunity, especially using passive video recorders. I mean for the non-glowies. Anyone in a mask is a leftie or a fed?
I'm sure the StingRay cell trackers will out en masse along with these guys.

1725985318398.png

How much bullying, rejection, not fitting in growing up and resulting shortman syndrome does it take to end up like this?

Last edited:
Arrive on horse back. Stolen horse. No cell phones. No computers. No cameras. Don't call anyone from that area code on any phone. Don't stay at a hotel/motel. No credit card transactions anywhere along the way. In fact have someone use your credit card in your home town while you're gone. Pay cash for anything you must buy. Keep every inch of skin covered at all times.

Did I miss anything?

Arrive on horse back. Stolen horse. No cell phones. No computers. No cameras. Don't call anyone from that area code on any phone. Don't stay at a hotel/motel. No credit card transactions anywhere along the way. In fact have someone use your credit card in your home town while you're gone. Pay cash for anything you must buy. Keep every inch of skin covered at all times.

Did I miss anything?
Sunglasses for the cameras. They can Id you from just your eyeballs these days.

Did I miss anything?
You left out all the gray man shit

Be sure to order the Tacos El Gato at the food trucks.

Reactions: AllenOne1
You left out all the gray man shit

Be sure to order the Tacos El Gato at the food trucks.
Better yet tacos for several days before. Wear the gray man suit. Don't participate in the rally and shit on the sidewalk instead.

Better yet what if all rally goers just went and shit on the sidewalk.

All it takes to start a movement is the first follower. And some tacos.

Better yet tacos for several days before. Wear the gray man suit. Don't participate in the rally and shit on the sidewalk instead.

Better yet what if all rally goers just went and shit on the sidewalk.

All it takes to start a movement is the first follower. And some tacos.
If one person does it they may think he's homeless and just ignore it.
If two people do it, in harmony, they may think they are faggots and will ignore both of them.
If three people do it, they may think it's an "organization".
If fifty people people a day, I say fifty people a day, buy tacos and shit in the street they may think it's a "movement".

Buy tacos, start a movement!

Reactions: thejeep
If two people do it, in harmony, they may think they are faggots and will ignore both of them.
If fifty people people a day, I say fifty people a day, buy tacos and shit in the street they may think it's a "movement".

Sure sounds like 'Alice's Restaurant' to me

San Francisco says "Hold My Beer!"

iu

• Love
Reactions: thejeep and Im2bent