• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

RFK Looking To Drop Out & Endorse Trump

Redlion

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2022
Midwest
Last edited:
It does look that way, his running mate said yesterday the two choices are to continue or endorse Trump, because democrats are just insane. It would be odd to schedule a press conference in advance saying there is a announcement just to say your continuing as usual, especially after having your running mate drop the idea in public.

1724282328196.png

Reactions: Redlion
TBH, I'm surprised they didn't wait for Trump's sentencing to make a final decision.
If the Harris economic plan didn’t scare him into joining forces nothing will, I think he actually ran because he thought it was right, and also knows he can’t win, and the alternative now is Trump or dancing in the ruins.

Who knows? Kennedy was pulling what, 3% in the polls?

Anyone stupid enough to throw their vote away on a single digit candidate has a serious nvrTrump hard-on.
They are out there believe you me.Then when they are fucked because the people they elected to thwart Trump fuck them harder than they ever imagined and they cry even harder.

80 million votes for Biden last time around. Harris still doesn't have a page on her website stating her position on anything. I don't think RFJ endorsing Trump or Harris makes a lick of difference.

"It doesn't matter how the votes go, only who counts the votes" - some scumbag who kept power for a long time

Voter ID and blockchain (distributed ledger) technology is a fantastic solution for all of this.

80 million votes for Biden last time around. Harris still doesn't have a page on her website stating her position on anything. I don't think RFJ endorsing Trump or Harris makes a lick of difference.

"It doesn't matter how the votes go, only who counts the votes" - some scumbag who kept power for a long time
Keep convincing our side it’s waste of time to vote. It’s part of the Democrat’s plan.

Dear God, our side is so weak…..

I'm not saying it is a waste at all (I will vote in November). A peaceful resolution is 100x better than a non-peaceful one. However, it is important to understand the reality of the situation. The game is fun as long as both sides play by the rules

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has opened an investigation into reports that organizations operating in Texas may be unlawfully registering noncitizens to vote in violation of state and federal law..."

Gee, you think thats why Biden opened the border four years ago, so illegal aliens can come across and vote Democrat YOU STUPID, COMPLACENT MOTHERFUCKER!?

Reactions: gigamortis
Keep convincing our side it’s waste of time to vote. It’s part of the Democrat’s plan.

Dear God, our side is so weak…..
It certainly is not a waste of time to vote. I read a piece on CTH that the Clyburn network has enough "ballots in place" to ensure that Harris and Walz get 85 million votes. Is Trump going to be able to get more than that? If he does, what would stop the select Dem controlled counties in swing states from doing what they did in 2020? Keep the counting going for days after the election until the needed number of ballots are found for a Harris/Walz victory.

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has opened an investigation into reports that organizations operating in Texas may be unlawfully registering noncitizens to vote in violation of state and federal law..."

Gee, you think thats why Biden opened the border four years ago, so illegal aliens can come across and vote Democrat YOU STUPID, COMPLACENT MOTHERFUCKER!?

So here's how this goes down I guess... if an illegal alien is registered to vote...

You have to present 1 of 7 forms of ID to vote... All of those require proof of US citizenship or other legal reason. My wife is a green card holder, but she legally can get a Texas DL, has an SSN, etc... however she cant vote(maybe we should register her and see what happens, oh wait I think thats a felony, scratch that idea).

So if you DONT have one of those you can present one of the following:
domestic birth certificate: I assume an illegal wouldnt have this)
current utility bill: I would guess this is not a big hill to climb for an illegal who is at least half assed trying to live a normal life here)
bank statement: banks are required by law to check legal status via SSN, so illegal, probably hard to have a bank account)
government check: no clue on this one, but I kinda doubt it as that leaves a paper trail back to our .gov who is doing shit in the shadows
paycheck: again, probably not happening as nobody wants a paper trail when they hire a known or suspected illegal
government document with your name and address including your voter registration card: oh thats a bingo.... register them to vote, they get a card in the mail...bingo bango bongo...

Vote by mail has its own set of rules of who can do it. I dont know what might trip the meter on mail in voting since you have to be: over 65, disabled, out of the county for all early voting period plus election day, in jail, about to give birth, committed to a mental institution... So I mean if they had A LOT of those category people vote(out of the norm) thats a red flag that I ASSUME Texas would investigate...

So my ASSUMPTION is that most are voting in person using only their voter registration card.

I have no clue what goes on in the background between sending in a registration and issuing a card, but I ASSUME, its not a very robust process, because...government is doing it... And probably easier in some counties than others...

It was. I disagree with MOST of his preferred policies, but that was a great speech that spoke truth to the DNC/MSM disinformation and censorship complex. The left has gone full on totalitarian. They are basically the embodiment of every lie they tell about Trump.

Fox was calling him a "Grievance Candidate". Yea, that's true. I've got a lot of fucking grievances myself. I hope he lands in a high place where he can fuck some shit up and expose the rot that permeates the Federal Government.

think it will help if most of his supporters stay involved and vote trump. IMHO most were dems that were opposed to something that mainstream was doing and were wanting to illustrate that point. i think he is a worried and committed guy. don't like some of his stuff,but he appears to be not for sale or excessively power hungry. we'll see. but if JC came down and supported trump,wouldn't matter the steal is in place anyway.

The thing most of us would have issues with is his position on guns. But when you think moth his dad and uncle are dead and how they died I get it

The thing most of us would have issues with is his position on guns. But when you think moth his dad and uncle are dead and how they died I get it

He's a Democrat. NEVER trust a Democrat when it comes to defending our gun rights. He can call himself an Independent all he wants, but remember that an Independent is nothing but a Democrat that doesn't want to be called a Democrat.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It was obvious in 2020. Nobody did a damn thing!
That ain't no shit.

Running the poll watchers out of the building and putting cardboard over the windows so they couldn't do their jobs, which was against the law and should have voided the election right there, and then pulling trunks of fraudulant votes out after the rooms were cleared and then the commie buttfuckers, some on here even, that came up with the retarded mantra "But what you need is real, hard evidence" if that wasn't evidence of a stolen election than youre too stupid or evil to vote.

I think this is a smart move by Kennedy and Trump. Combining efforts and voters that agree on most of the stuff that is actually important. I hope Trump grabs up anybody that is fed up with the way shit works in this country, no matter which letter is next to their name (Gabbard, Ramaswamy, etc). Plenty of republicans have shit on our rights too so that letter R doesn't do much for me.

Hopefully the next election goes "which flavor of america first candidate do you like best?" vs the typical DC trash.

He's a Democrat. NEVER trust a Democrat when it comes to defending our gun rights. He can call himself an Independent all he wants, but remember that an Independent is nothing but a Democrat that doesn't want to be called a Democrat.

Agree. But I'm good with him being Vaccine Czar.

We need to keep in mind, that he approached Kamala first for a position in her cabinet and reportedly couldn't even get a meeting with her; Trump was the second choice. He was willing to participate in that authoritarian, corrupt radical communist regime just for power - that was his first choice despite dems not letting in primary, not affording him Secret Service protection until after the Trump assassination attempt, and taking his name off of several major states including New York and Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
Agree. But I'm good with him being Vaccine Czar.

We need to keep in mind, that he approached Kamala first for a position in her cabinet and reportedly couldn't even get a meeting with her; Trump was the second choice.

In my opinion that gives him a lot of cred
Just like with Tulsi Gabbard.

Both tried to work within their party for good and both found out the democrat party had no interest in helping America.
So both went to help on the side of the lesser of two evils.

So he can say, Hey I was there, I knew that, I was one of them and here is why I'm not any more.

Nope. One was bought ought by a book deal, one was literally ushered in with dark money. You know, the one who doesn't know what a woman is and had a history of giving pedophiles light sentences.

Yes I was really disappointed by that.
So much possibility of intelligence and hope for decent rulings and such.
Then a couple million dollar phony book deal and straight to doing as ordered.

Nope. One was bought ought by a book deal, one was literally ushered in with dark money. You know, the one who doesn't know what a woman is and had a history of giving pedophiles light sentences.

Obviously, our pipe dream would be for all 9 of our Justices to be 100% Constitutionalists. However, right now we have 3 Conservatives, 3 Moderates, and 3 Liberals. What's the alternative we could get under Harris' 4th Reich? 9 blue haired Leftists obsessed with killing babies and disarming us all? That's what I mean about our SCOTUS being stable. For the time being at least.