• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors Rimfire Can

I have 2 TBAC 22TD waiting in jail right now. All I've seen for difference is .6oz. and to me, the machine work on TBAC looks nicer. As far as sound, I think its up to the user preference and changes on each application and with each type of ammo tried. I don't think you can go very wrong with any of the modern cans. Customer Service at TBAC is top notch for what its worth.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
I have the Mask, TD, and Oculus and believe it or not, I kind of like the Oculus better than the other two. All three are really top notch though. I also have the Griffin Optimus Micro, but haven't tried it on a rimfire yet.

I don't think honk you can go wrong with either one. I picked a Thunderbeast just because I know they will be around a long long time should anything go wrong with it.

I bought my mask before the takedown was released. They are almost the same thing really. I will be getting a TD soon I hope.

I think both of them are top of the line atm.

I have a TBAC in jail for my Savage FVSR, I also have a 10/22 that I want to suppress but it does t have a threaded barrel. Was thinking getting a new barrel that is threaded and a can. Then realized I could buy a suppressed barrel 370. 00
That's exactly the 2 guns I have my TBAC TD on, sounds amazing. You will be pleased.

Reactions: Cheeseburger1976