• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Gunsmithing Robert Gradous

FrozenTundra

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2013
Does anyone know how to contact Robert or had contact with him recently?
I sent him a rifle to do some work on almost 9 months ago. I have not been able to get a hold of him by email or either phone number that I have for him (one just rings and rings and the other one just says the voice mailbox is full) since last October.
I hope he is just that busy and that nothing is wrong with him.

I spoke to him a few months ago and he was in and out of the country(He seemed very busy. I wanted to get him to do some barrel work). FYI. His father was/is our veterinarian... you can try calling his facility which is located on the same compound. Just a thought... They are good people.

Robert Gradous

I was with Robert today, he is alive and well! He told me to post in this thread, that he is going to be taking calls this next week, so keep trying, he is VERY busy. Be patient, trust me when I say, you will be glad you were when you receive your rifle.
ruzu3e2a.jpg

Last edited:
I have all the parts together with Robert Gradous for a switch barrel rifle 308 Win and .260 Rem. I can't wait to see it ready to shot. I'm sure this will be a master piece like many others from Mr. Robert.

Defiance Devian
Kmw Sentinel
Huber Two Stage Trigger
Bartlein 6.5 and .30 Medium Palma
S&B 5-25 MSR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A friend of mine has one of those. He even has a cable line on an electric motor. You can run the targets in to the bench and out to the 100 yard backstop without leaving the room.

Don't give up on Rob, he is just extremely busy. I was there a couple of weekends ago to finish up some load work and he had a room full of parts and his cell just rang off the hook. That's what happens when your in demand. He is worth the wait. He not just an awesome builder but he is also a great guy.