• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

WTB RRS ANVIL-30 ARC HEAD

Wanting To Buy

YotieJ

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2021
Illinois
Looking for a lead on an ANVIL-30 ARC HEAD WITH INTEGRATED R-LOCK. Cant seem to get lucky enough to find them when they're in stock anywhere! Thanks in advance

Mile High Shooting gets (both versions) of the Anvil 30 in, about every other month or so…they just sold out within the last week!

Thermal Optics Plus has the adapters.

These are amazing! The lockdown is immovable.
Best of luck, sir!

Thank you for the info. Ill just have to start checking daily. Im currently running the RRS series 3 leveling base and it's great but has its disadvantages for my main purpose which is coyote hunting. Thanks again!

Thank you for the info. Ill just have to start checking daily. Im currently running the RRS series 3 leveling base and it's great but has its disadvantages for my main purpose which is coyote hunting. Thanks again!
I picked up a Anvil 30 from thermal optics last Thursday. RRS is filling orders continuously so keep your eye out for those on thermal, MH and Bison

And i agree, ive had a RRS TA U leveling head for about 6 years and it has some disadvantages in the rain/cold and when doing high angle stuff.