RRS BTC- Pro clamp for Atlas bipod

msstate56

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2017
Mississippi Delta
Why is the RRS BTC-Pro clamp for the Atlas Bipod (works on pic and 1.5” dovetail) out of stock everywhere? Also noticed the price has gone up. Are these so popular that RRS can’t keep up? Or they not making them anymore? What’s the deal? I’ve got an Atlas sitting here with no clamp.

Why is the RRS BTC-Pro clamp for the Atlas Bipod (works on pic and 1.5” dovetail) out of stock everywhere? Also noticed the price has gone up. Are these so popular that RRS can’t keep up? Or they not making them anymore? What’s the deal? I’ve got an Atlas sitting here with no clamp.

-Yes they are extremely popular
-People buy large batches unexpectedly
-We changed the design slightly and added a new knob so price increased 5$.
-They should be fully in stock in 2.5 weeks from now
-We do have the BTCA w/SOAR Lever Release clamp if you want something with a lever release, my go to setup as long as I am using a properly cut rail and I use my optional safety screws for really long strings or heavier calibers. http://soar.reallyrightstuff.com/B-and-T-Clamp-Adapter?quantity=1&custcol60=6

Michael

Man it feels like it’s been a decade. I’m getting impatient, when are these clamps going to ship. Kinda tired of looking at an atlas sitting that I can’t use.

Today
IMG_8998.JPG