• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD S&B 1-8x CC Short Dot w/ MDR-T6 Reticle in Spuhr QDP-3002 - $12,950 shipped!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Thinning the optics herd in preparation for The Big Move.

Excellent condition (cut & paste from EO):

Schmidt Bender 1-8x24 PM II ShortDot Dual CC MDR-T6 ST LT MTC / ST LT ZC 0.1 mrad ccw Black Riflescope 683-811-43E-K2-H2

I’m not 100% certain of the precise part number, but it *looks* to be that one — which is linked to EuroOptic’s product page.

Great optic, super low-use. A couple of small marks on turrets. Glass is pristine. Both scope and mount were professionally Cerakoted in matching H265 FDE, ‘cuz Imma rayciss and hate black scopes.

No clue where the original box is buried, so I gave up searching, so… NO BOX FOR YOU!

Ackshewawl faux toes. You can figger out which one it is. Can take more if your sphincter is unsatisfied with these.

Reticle pic poached from EO:
    IMG_9966.jpeg

My faux toes:
    IMG_7954.jpeg

IMG_7952.jpeg

IMG_7949.jpeg

$12,950 shipped.

IF YOU ACT NOW… I will offer the lucky buyer a one-time discount coupon of $10,000! You read that right, folks — you will get a $53,872 list price Schmutz & Bendher for the unbelievably low price of $2,950* — SHIPPED!

*Not to be combined with other offers. Shipping via Packmule Express. May have dried urine on exterior of scope. Coupon also valid for unlimited free butt sex with @akmike47. I may have lied about the list price.

Last edited: