• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

S&B Klassik Elevation Detent

Attlaw

Private
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2021
Atlanta
Was hoping for help in determining what the detent looks like on the elevation turret on an S&B Klassik 3-12x42. Just bought it new loosened the two top screws, misreading the manual for another model. Heard the detent hit the bench, but haven’t been able to find it. I must be the first one to do this or maybe the first one to admit it.

Honestly, I don’t know what I am even looking for. The one pic I found in this forum, it just looked like a small ball bearing but I can’t see how that would be captured by the turret.

Pic shows the hole, thankfully the spring is still there.

Any help or pics are appreciated.

IMG_1840.jpeg
IMG_1846.jpeg

I have this little Black and Decker Dustbuster vacuum. It's not very powerful and pretty old. When I lose little stuff and cannot find it, I use this little vacuum. I took the foot from an old pair of my wifes panty hose (honest, man...not mine) and taped over the intake so that it gets sucked inside a little bit and catches everything. I've still lost things, maybe forever, but I have also found LOTS of things. Plus..in the process of finding (or not) things, my area gets a good cleaning and organizing.