WTB SALE PENDING - WTB - AI AX Pre14 Rem 700 SA 308 Chassis

Wanting To Buy

IkeEng

Minuteman
Nov 2, 2011
Marshall, VA
****Sale Pending ****
This seems like a longshot but I'm looking for a right hand pre14 AI AX chassis for a short action Rem 700 - 308 Win with the 16" forend tube. I'll take a 13" if that's what you got. Not really worried about the color, but I would prefer in FDE.
I'll post a picture later of the one I had if I can find one.

Cash on hand and ready to go.

Hit me up if you have one or if you have any leads on where I might find one.

Thanks,

Ike

Last edited:
I got a green and black one I could part with, it's in new condition comes with 16 in forearm and one 300 win mag magazine and some rails, want $1000 for it. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks

I got a green and black one I could part with, it's in new condition comes with 16 in forearm and one 300 win mag magazine and some rails, want $1000 for it. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks
I see what I did there. I wrote 308 WinMag instead of 308 Win. Edited post to correct. I know that they're both long action Rem 700 chassis but I don't think I can use a 300 win mag chassis for a 308 win barreled action. If one of them is specifically for a 308 and you've got a mag for it. I'll take it for 1K no problem.

You sure it's a long action?....Most .308's are in short actions. What's the distance between your action screws?

Well, this is embarrassing. At 6.5 inches between the action bolts it does appear that I should be looking for a short action chassis.

After 5 years, I guess I should have pulled the barreled action out of cold storage and looked at it before making the post looking for a unicorn chassis. Thanks AXMC for getting me to do what I should have done in the first place. I appreciate it.

My apologies. Post edited.

Last edited:
Nothing to worry about....just would have hated to see you find one and then it wouldn't work!