Satern/Liberty 6ARC barrel

wyattgtx

Private
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2024
Texas
Going to build out a 6 ARC and curious if anybody had any barrel recommendations? Accuracy is priority. I’ve been looking at this Satern/Liberty barrel and was also curious to know if anybody has any experience with them in the past at all. Thanks as always

Attachments

• IMG_1242.png
    IMG_1242.png
    185 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1243.png
    IMG_1243.png
    493.1 KB · Views: 47
I've tried liberty barrels (button rifled) and have never got the accuracy I expected from a heavy match barrel. This is for a M14 barrel in 308 though.

I have had good luck with Criterion, Kreiger, Bartlein, Lothar Walther and Benchmark. Criterion will be the budget option, the other options will require a premium price. Kreiger and Bartlein will be the standouts as they are cut rifled barrels.

Tony.

Going to build out a 6 ARC and curious if anybody had any barrel recommendations? Accuracy is priority. I’ve been looking at this Satern/Liberty barrel and was also curious to know if anybody has any experience with them in the past at all. Thanks as always
I believe Liberty line is the other manufacturer Satern bought out? However, the 6 arc fb group seems happy with the barrels overall.