• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Savage 24 22LR/410

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling a 1955 (13G date code) pre serial number Savage model 24 22LR/410 with the side button barrel selector. It’s in very good condition for its age, the bores are excellent and there’s no rust on it. I cleaned the barrels with a scotch bright and oil because the bluing was pretty rough. The forend is the tennite version and is not original to the gun. The forend was missing when I got it and that’s the only way I could find a complete one with hardware. It worked so I just never purchased a wood replacement but they’re available as new repros or original take offs on eBay for about $50. The barrels are very nicely regulated and will put a 22 round in the middle of the pattern at 30 yards.

These typical go for $700-$800 on GB in good shape because preppers hoard them. I’m pricing this at $500 $450 shipped to your FFL for a quick sale and because this isn’t gunbroker. Payment via Zelle, Venmo, or USPS MO.

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpeg
      IMG_1086.jpeg
      600.1 KB · Views: 171
    Last edited: