• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Scammer Alert

db2000

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2020
    @Crankie
    If he’s not a scammer he can speak up.
    Just joined and then PM’d me to sell a 5.45 x 39 upper I had an ad out for.
    After requesting a phone call and pic with date/ handle he’s silent. Just don’t want others to get got.
    689120A8-5307-452B-8686-6910409137C5.png

BEFD3142-E40C-48EF-99A0-E2D46BA110F9.png

What's the total elapsed time from first coms to right now? I must be reading that wrong it looks like it started at 939 last night?
    Tues evening he initially offered via PM. I didn’t notice he was new at that time. I countered and then he came back accepting last night I think. Regardless, if he’s legit, I’ll apologize and buy the thing.

Id put this thread in the PX where folks can see it everytime they go to that forum. I usually select the “feedback” label for the filter category.

perhaps a mod can move it for you.

Tues evening he initially offered via PM. I didn’t notice he was new at that time. I countered and then he came back accepting last night I think. Regardless, if he’s legit, I’ll apologize and buy the thing.
    Well continue to tread carefully as you are already doing.....no lack of scammers around here the last year that's for sure.

Reactions: db2000