• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Schmidt and Bender PSR Issued Optic

Werk125

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Supporter
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Up for trade (and sale) is one of my Schmidt PSRs with intact NSN and QR code.

I called the Schmidt and Bender US service center and verified that this one is DRMO and not stolen, so it can be sent in for service as needed.

Please note: The rings, diving board, and Scope covers are not for sale or trade.

Ideally I’d like to trade this for a NF NXS 5.5-22x56 mil spec marked optic + cash. I’m not in a rush to sell it so I’m firm on price, but would let it go for $Sold shipped 2 day air.

As for the condition, it has definitely been to the sand box and back. The left side of the scope is in great shape. The right side has a few scrapes / dings as pictured. I ran the rubber bands and scope cap setup to hide it (very much clone correct), but showing here for full disclosure. The MTC turret clicks on this one feel “muted” but it tracks perfect. Glass is clean. I obscured the QR code and SN in the pictures but they are not defaced like many others are.

Attachments

• IMG_7273.jpeg
    IMG_7273.jpeg
    556 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7275.jpeg
    IMG_7275.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7274.jpeg
    IMG_7274.jpeg
    497.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7276.jpeg
    IMG_7276.jpeg