• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

WTB SCo Bravo ASR

Wanting To Buy
I really hope they ramp up production. It is obviously a very requested item and not cheap new. At this point I'd likely have to overpay for one, which is ok.

Surely this is an item that could be reproduced fairly easy, with the right equipment.

It has been around for a long time now, why has no one, I can find, reproduced the item or their version of the same item.

Looking for a SilencerCo Bravo ASR mount, let me know if you’ve got one to get rid of.

Thanks

is this it? or are you looking for the adapter?

Even a thread adapter to attach a SilencerCo Bravo ASR can to Charlie mount would work, can still buy Charlie mounts, Bravo good damn luck.

I have a Bravo suppressor Diligent Defense Enticer L/Ti Diligent Defense Enticer L/Ti and I just want a Quick Attach/Detach solution for it.

I have purchased two SilencerCo Bravo muzzle brakes which can be returned as I am unable to find the Bravo ASR Muzzle mount to go with them ffs.

Thanks for any info.