• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Scope tracking

Re: Scope tracking

Like Graham says, check'em and see if they track.

Suggest sticking with scope brands that have good customer service reputations.

And avoid the others.

If you are on a budget: Super Sniper and/or Sightron SIII. If you want the best value for the money it's still NF. If you can afford it: SB.

Scopes I have owned and tested and tracked perfectly out of the box were Schmidt and Bender, Nightforce and Premier Reticles.

Bit of recently discovered news having begged stole or borrowed PM2'S, NF BR & NXS, Falcons, other cheapies various Leups inc Prem Rets, none track like a March!

Always wonder when you have a flyer! Turns out it was all above scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bit of recently discovered news having begged stole or borrowed PM2'S, NF BR & NXS, Falcons, other cheapies various Leups inc Prem Rets, none track like a March!

</div></div>

As a March owner I would love to see your testing?

I guess a scope can track more perfectly than perfect
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 264Charlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bit of recently discovered news having begged stole or borrowed PM2'S, NF BR & NXS, Falcons, other cheapies various Leups inc Prem Rets, none track like a March!

</div></div>

As a March owner I would love to see your testing? </div></div>
Are you saying that the reticle moves, then comes back to a perfect zero? is it possible it could be the ammo, or the shooter? those two change with every shot, scope stays the same

Tracks perfect. Hmmm....

Perfect is such an... um... *perfect* word.

My first Razor was within 2-3% in 10 mils. It was replaced no questions asked for this and other trivial issues. Truth be told, it was perfectly useable. I mentioned it and they insisted. The replacement is within 1% in 10 mils. That's good enough for my caffeine-filled life.

Wow. Wish mine was "perfect".

Guess I have to spend $3K.
eek.gif

John