• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Seekins base?

Doeboy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
In the D
Pic this waited 2 weeks to get my base and just got it,to make sure everything was ok and finger tighten everything down and you can see a .012 gap, according to my feeler gage, between the recoil-lug-stop and the receiver is this ok for you guys or should i contact seekins? I for one don't think it's ok
frown.gif
. Let me know what you guys think?

Re: Seekins base?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you loosen the screws and push it forward against the receiver?</div></div> Tried that,when finger tighten they fall back .012". I was wondering if it normal for seekins base?. Going to give seekins a call monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevlars</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is always bondo and newspaper LOL
smile.gif
</div></div>LMAO..
grin.gif

My Seekins base had a gap like that. Got it for a Savage rifle. Used JB Weld to bed the base. Haven't fired it yet, but it filled the gap in nicely.