• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Seekins Teases new Rifle Chassis System

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Left without comment

58C70141-1876-4B88-89B8-4C0BA5F63A45.jpeg

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I guess there wasn't a need for it.

It would be cool if it opened and closed as you worked the bolt back and forth to keep it sealed as much as possible.
    i mean if you rucking in heavy snow or freezing rain it could be useful in theory

but they do have to differentiate themselves somehow..

Reactions: Gil P.
    The dust cover would have been cool. However, didn’t the guy in the video say it was broken? The dust cover didn’t sound like it was a very sturdy feature to me.

They have been talking about the HIT Chassis since late 2019. Supposed to be quick change barrel system as well.

Matty is the bomb. Super solid dude.

Seekins makes solid stuff.
    No reason to think they are going to release any weak parts on the production version of the rifle or chassis.

Between Covid, the 2020 election and being extra slammed with trying to meet demand for their existing SKUs, I'm not surprised at all that this one got delayed.

./

I would not mind a good switch barrel system if the price is right. MRADs are impossible to find (AIs aren’t much better) and I’m too poor for Hoplite for now

Hi,

We have a 1 year interest free layaway program that I will send you monthly pics of your rifle in different sexy poses and clothing....and just to be crystal clear!!!! The RIFLE will be in the pictures, not me, lol
    Like this one..
    20210715_123826.jpg

Sincerely,
    Theis