• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

"Self Made" rear window stickers

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Are these the new "Affliction"? Saw then yesterday twice. Both times on trucks driven by douchebag looking guys.

Last edited:
    We happened to be in Seattle for a few hours, a week ago. Whilst on the shuttle, I had to snap a pic of a car that was beside us on whatever highway we were on.
    Artists.gif

Just how nutso do people have to be? That's as bad as voting for a plumbing system.

Reactions: Barneybdb
    I'm going to call first dibs on usage of The Wall for taking care of Communists, then you can have at others.

Depends on what your definition of art is. Mine is a beautiful weld, or handcrafted woodwork, or something showing off a trade skill. Hand forged knives for example.
    I'm not talking about those who make objects of functional beauty.

Talking about the useless, non-producing shitbags who do things like this:
    Andres-Serrano-stands-in--002.jpg

Kind of like those who call themselves 'Alpha' and brag about all they've done. If you are you dont need to talk about it.
    emo3.gif
    emo30.gif
    Jealous wittle man ? For clarity the post was calling out your kindred Avi . The turd who claimed that we collectively bitch yet have done nothing to better the Country .I merely called him out . The intention was to ahh never mind . Back in the closet Lib .
    The Alpha is for Alpha treedog . Kinda like head mushroom . Anyone on here that's done tree work has worked like a , ahh fuck never mind that one too . You wouldnt understand . It's a man thing . Sorry Howeird .

Jealous wittle man ? For clarity the post was calling out your kindred Avi . The turd who claimed that we collectively bitch yet have done nothing to better the Country .I merely called him out . The intention was to ahh never mind . Back in the closet Lib .
    The Alpha is for Alpha treedog . Kinda like head mushroom . Anyone on here that's done tree work has worked like a , ahh fuck never mind that one too . You wouldnt understand . It's a man thing . Sorry Howeird .

Did I mention you?

Truth must have touched a nerve. LOL.

Typical of weak minds, they have to resort to low life insults. As to my 'Tree' qualifications, I cut timber in Montana, you know, Yellow Pine and Douglas Fir 6' at the butt, and for Westvaco Corp. Worked for both Stackhouse and Bartlett. I dont have to chest thump, thats for the insecure. Im comfortable with who I am. Go back to mommy's basement, keyboard commando.

Last edited:
    Did I mention you?

Truth must have touched a nerve. LOL.

Typical of weak minds, they have to resort to low life insults. As to my 'Tree' qualifications, I cut timber in Montana, you know, Yellow Pine and Douglas Fir 6' at the butt, and for Westvaco Corp. Worked for both Stackhouse and Bartlett. I dont have to chest thump, thats for the insecure. Im comfortable with who I am. Go back to mommy's basement, keyboard commando.
    Actually ya did but that's ok . Eveybody needs a hero . I guess I'm yours .
    You might consider changing your screen name to MS13 . Ya know cuz your always doin your sneaky drive bys .

Reactions: 1J04
    Actually ya did but that's ok . Eveybody needs a hero . I guess I'm yours .

Hardly. When I think of you 2 quotes come to mind.

-The first from Shakespeare's Hamlet. (Substituting Alphatreedog for 'Life')

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

-Then one attributed to Abraham Lincoln

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

-----------------------------------------------

As to the insult from the other thread, in which you said Im no philosopher...

Without going to the dictionary, or Google, can you tell us the meaning of 'philosophy' and thus perhaps explain why Im not one (a philosopher).

After retiring at 40 I returned to The University of Virginia, built by Thomas Jefferson one of America's founding father's, and received a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy with a final 3.2 gpa. I considered going on for a Phd but realized I was tired of academia.

What are your academic qualifications? Have you read The Trial and Death of Socrates? The works of Plato or Aristotle? Zeno and Parmenides? How about Immanuel Kant's 'Critique of Pure Reason? Rene' Descartes perhaps?

Awe that's cute . Howeird can read . You get em tiger . Oh and glad you're not braggin . I'll bet all of yor academia credits go well with your closet Lib status .
    Can I intereat you in a degree in Social Justice . How about Gender Neutral Studies .
    What am I saying ? You're probably already there . Any who I know you love my attention and well I don't mind helping thw mentally handicapped but I'm tryin to finish up a thousand rounds of 9mm . Hang in there wittle guy , Ill be back .

Treedog be like .
    tenor (1).gif

Maggot be like
    998SAM_Chris_Elliott_006 (1).jpg

^^^Thats about what I expected. When youre shown for the fool you are all you can do is resort to ignorant half witted insults. You cant even answer my question about your academic qualifications...high school drop out?

I am enjoying your selfies. Who beat your ass to give you all the marks in the second one? Mommy?

BTW, man up, get rid of the 9mm and get a 45ACP.

Last edited:
    ^^^Thats about what I expected. When youre shown for the fool you are all you can do is resort to ignorant half witted insults. You cant even answer my question about your academic qualifications...high school drop out?

I am enjoying your selfies. Who beat your ass to give you all the marks in the second one? Mommy?

BTW, man up, get rid of the 9mm and get a 45ACP.
    Carry the .45 and shoot steel challenge with the 9mm . Pretty much ran middle of the pack with stock XD .45 . I wanted better times and didnt want to monkey with the trigger on my carry piece so I got the XDM 5.25 Competition . Put a Powder River Precision Trigger in it. 3.2gn of Titegroup pushin 147gn Rn boolets and it's like NHRA . Times got much better . Got to the point where it's just pushin thru to the next target like effin clays . If I didn't let work rule my life and trained and competed like I wanted to I might even win some . As for education I have Electronics certs , manufacturer certs for CNC. and Robotics . Electronic Engineering Associates at forty something/ distance learning . Had enough of school after high school . Ap courses and sports was alot of work . Was sleighted for Chemical Engineering and decided to take time off . Never went back . Martial Arts consumed alot of time .
    Black Belt in Kenpo by 23 . Kick Boxed with Combative ranking in Savate . In Savate you're Technical or Combative . Hit 40 and rolled over to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu . Ssveral tournaments and one non sanctioned MMA fight .
    So do I need to puull out more of my dick or is that enough . Bounced a little .
    Had a career in music . Did an ad for Ibanez . Played for two signwd acts . Had a chance to auxition for Joe Satriani and fucked that up . Ma bad . All the poen Star talk is just fuckin around . It's funny ta eff with people . If I kicked tonight I'm good .
    I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams. Two children and a wife that I love dearly . In all honesty I take shots at you because you ride both sides of the fence .
    I see you post aome Lib ctap then back peddle . I see you do drive by 31stit shota at people then apparently the consensus ia you cry to the Mods . You have probably the weakest ego in here and whatever . Juat my opinion that really don't mean ahit cuz this is the internet. Peraonally though I don't care for sneaky weasels or bullies .
    Seams I intimidate people and instead of talking to me they attempt to stab me in the back . Literally once . Caught em both in each clavicle . I turned in time .Saw my older brother bullied and it pissed me off squared .
    As far as who beat my ass , fuck I've been stomped on lots of times .Ain't afraid to say it . Every fighter you've ever seen has had biblical ass beatings . The object is to learn . Did I miss anything ? Your turn Howeird .

We happened to be in Seattle for a few hours, a week ago. Whilst on the shuttle, I had to snap a pic of a car that was beside us on whatever highway we were on.
    View attachment 6944661

Just how nutso do people have to be? That's as bad as voting for a plumbing system.

From a (born & raised) local; This ain't exactly what one would call an "aberration" around these here parts.........Gets worse as you go further south.....

" That's as bad as voting for a plumbing system".

You were saying ?

th

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremont_Troll

Hardly. When I think of you 2 quotes come to mind.

-The first from Shakespeare's Hamlet. (Substituting Alphatreedog for 'Life')

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

-Then one attributed to Abraham Lincoln

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

-----------------------------------------------

As to the insult from the other thread, in which you said Im no philosopher...

Without going to the dictionary, or Google, can you tell us the meaning of 'philosophy' and thus perhaps explain why Im not one (a philosopher).

After retiring at 40 I returned to The University of Virginia, built by Thomas Jefferson one of America's founding father's, and received a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy with a final 3.2 gpa. I considered going on for a Phd but realized I was tired of academia.

What are your academic qualifications? Have you read The Trial and Death of Socrates? The works of Plato or Aristotle? Zeno and Parmenides? How about Immanuel Kant's 'Critique of Pure Reason? Rene' Descartes perhaps?

Wholly Shitzki, isn't this 'that guy' who just sed you shouldn't have to brag about being all that if'n you're really all that? I could be wrong. But I hardly doubt it. I always knew Paul Bunion was a hypocrite. lmfao

@Alphatreedog Brother, you ain't gotta take such abuse. You'll end up with a UTI.............

Abuse meh . Sticks and stones . I honestly don't think he could hurt me if I was passed out and he had a bat . He had a bad crib fall or was it a johnny jumper accident as a kid . Fucked up his Va Jay Jay .

Abuse meh . Sticks and stones . I honestly don't think he could hurt me if I was passed out and he had a bat . He had a bad crib fall or was it a johnny jumper accident as a kid . Fucked up his Va Jay Jay .

Dude. He's frantically taking down names as we speak............... There's gonna be all wholly hell to pay I'm telling ya. He's a farce to be wreckoned with. ;)

Wholly Shitzki, isn't this 'that guy' who just sed you shouldn't have to brag about being all that if'n you're really all that? I could be wrong. But I hardly doubt it. I always knew Paul Bunion was a hypocrite. lmfao

@Alphatreedog Brother, you ain't gotta take such abuse. You'll end up with a UTI.............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunion

Sweet Baby Jebuz......:rolleyes:.......

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
    Carry the .45 and shoot steel challenge with the 9mm . Pretty much ran middle of the pack with stock XD .45 . I wanted better times and didnt want to monkey with the trigger on my carry piece so I got the XDM 5.25 Competition . Put a Powder River Precision Trigger in it. 3.2gn of Titegroup pushin 147gn Rn boolets and it's like NHRA . Times got much better . Got to the point where it's just pushin thru to the next target like effin clays . If I didn't let work rule my life and trained and competed like I wanted to I might even win some . As for education I have Electronics certs , manufacturer certs for CNC. and Robotics . Electronic Engineering Associates at forty something/ distance learning . Had enough of school after high school . Ap courses and sports was alot of work . Was sleighted for Chemical Engineering and decided to take time off . Never went back . Martial Arts consumed alot of time .
    Black Belt in Kenpo by 23 . Kick Boxed with Combative ranking in Savate . In Savate you're Technical or Combative . Hit 40 and rolled over to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu . Ssveral tournaments and one non sanctioned MMA fight .
    So do I need to puull out more of my dick or is that enough . Bounced a little .
    Had a career in music . Did an ad for Ibanez . Played for two signwd acts . Had a chance to auxition for Joe Satriani and fucked that up . Ma bad . All the poen Star talk is just fuckin around . It's funny ta eff with people . If I kicked tonight I'm good .
    I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams. Two children and a wife that I love dearly . In all honesty I take shots at you because you ride both sides of the fence .
    I see you post aome Lib ctap then back peddle . I see you do drive by 31stit shota at people then apparently the consensus ia you cry to the Mods . You have probably the weakest ego in here and whatever . Juat my opinion that really don't mean ahit cuz this is the internet. Peraonally though I don't care for sneaky weasels or bullies .
    Seams I intimidate people and instead of talking to me they attempt to stab me in the back . Literally once . Caught em both in each clavicle . I turned in time .Saw my older brother bullied and it pissed me off squared .
    As far as who beat my ass , fuck I've been stomped on lots of times .Ain't afraid to say it . Every fighter you've ever seen has had biblical ass beatings . The object is to learn . Did I miss anything ? Your turn Howeird .

Had a chance to auxition for Joe Satriani and fucked that up . Bwahahaha, we've all fucked up, myself greatly included. Ill leave it at that.