• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sell my M700?

Re: Sell my M700?

Just trying to help you out here bro, your basically trying to sell it here, at least thats what it looks like. erase, reword, something else. the fact that you seem to be selling here will not only get you a ton of s**t from other members, it may get you banned(likely.)

and as far as marketability, what the stock has been "done in," as in what kind of coating and who did it will have an influence on if people want it. if its krylon, youll probably do better just stripping it off. but either way, seemingly offering it up for sale here is a sure way to get some serious flack.

Re: Sell my M700?

You need to get 100 posts to be elgible to sell your weapon like EVERYONE ELSE. Personally I would'nt give your stick a chance because if you will try to go around the rules of this forum and then play dumb about it, then what kind of integrity could you possibly have selling your gun, and someone like a newbie putting their hard earned money into what you have for sale and would trust that your gun is a shooter.