Suppressors SF Spiky Mini Monster Arrived !

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    It's here, now the wait

photo-2-e1323204735612.jpg

Re: SF Spiky Mini Monster Arrived !

That shape would be a cool tattoo. Badass can though. Looks like the gas comes out of those outer holes within the spikes. Is that right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tbone40X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That shape would be a cool tattoo. Badass can though. Looks like the gas comes out of those outer holes within the spikes. Is that right? </div></div>

The gas does not exit out of the holes in the spikes.....

What are you putting it on Frank? I have the mini, on a 14.5" AR and it rocks.

Out of my curiosity why the spikes on the can? I have to say it is pretty cool looking. I am still waiting on my Thunderbeast from a 28 July pending date - I am over fours months thus far and probably heading for five. Getting suppressors has sure worked on teaching me patience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would look proper on my 308. </div></div>

That would be an expensive mistake!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would look proper on my 308. </div></div>

That would be an expensive mistake! </div></div>
    Indeed. Would be a squeeze.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a point to the spikes or are they just for looks? </div></div>

Hell no! Those are phase-coated, double heat treated breaching spikes that double as a stand off tool and glass breaker. You know, for tactical situations and what not.
    cool.gif

Sweet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or you can use them as a DNA sampler
    wink.gif
    </div></div>

The one that LL has posted is not made by Spike's.
    They are the exact same thing as the Mini 5.56 but they have the spikes on the front of the can for more attitude.

Wouldn't the sharp spikes become an issue when weapon is hanging with catching your leg? Especially in a single point sling? I have used shotguns with aggressive breaks and during transitions I thought it was an issue.