SH Valkyrie 6.5x47

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
Just wanted to show a finished product. George built another shooter! This is one of the group builds from last year in 6.5x47. Has a PH scope and YHM Phantom can. Hope to shoot it as soon as the weather clears up.

nbq5mt.jpg

Its a cell phone pic, but better then nothing! Ill put a range report up when I get out there.

Re: SH Valkyrie 6.5x47

Yeah, that 6.5x47 is the only one. I know because I ordered it. Some shit went down right about the time we had to pony up the rest of the dough and George let me slide. I told him if he couldn't sell it I would keep to my agreement and purchase it so I'm glad KY picked up an extra one.... not like the one he ordered would be lonely, lol.

She is pretty though... I hate him for posting pics.

Yes I have two Valkyries and one built by George that is a McM A5 stock in 6.5 creedmoore. so that makes three badger builds. I like them quite a bit, but I think they could be improved upon, the bolt is not nearly as smooth as a Templar or surgeon action.

But they are damn sure accurate. I have some pics somewhere of the group that the 260 Valkyrie shot this past weekend. it was impressive.

KY does have all the nice toys!!! For the man who has everything...I offer up this
grin.gif
Not trying to hijack your thread but I figured you might get a kick out of this. A friend gave it to me as a gift for my SH Valkyrie. It's like a jewelry box for ammo I guess.
095.jpg

KY never fails to deliver along with Bill Stoffels, Don in SC, and Mountain Goat. These guys have the coolest shit around. Love teh urban flectarn. Great color and pattern. I am awaiting the range report. It would also be nice to see a vid to see how that can performs. Great build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macduff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle. I'm definitely jealous of your collection.

I like the picture in the background too. I'm betting its the one of the LSU and UofL games? </div></div>

Correct! Thats my office. havent got around to decorating it because it seems like im always on the road. it was a birthday present from my wife.