• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Shadow Tech tripod and Hog saddle

ctso030

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2013
south texas
I bought the shadowtech tripod, hog saddle and ball head about a month ago. Just used it for the first time on an elk hunt in Colorado. This was my first hunt with a tripod and I have to say I was really impressed with the stability. If you’re on the fence about the shadow tech tripod it’s good to go

I bought the shadowtech tripod, hog saddle and ball head about a month ago. Just used it for the first time on an elk hunt in Colorado. This was my first hunt with a tripod and I have to say I was really impressed with the stability. If you’re on the fence about the shadow tech tripod it’s good to go
I disagree with you, i used mine about 3 months and now one leg comes apart when you extend it, spend more money and get something better

Reactions: deersniper
I disagree with you, i used mine about 3 months and now one leg comes apart when you extend it, spend more money and get something better
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to see if they can help you with that issue? Might be a good starting point.

I've had one for months now and for the price it's a super solid option. I'll probably upgrade to the Carbon Fiber version since I really like many of the leg adjustments.

Reactions: SonicBurlap
Another happy customer. I shoot my ar10, 6.5cm aiat, various other ars off of it. Its stable enough once you learn to shoot IPSC torsos at 500 yards standing with no sling (pretty good for me, maybe not impressive for some)