• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Shawn Ryan/Trump Interview

As mentioned in the interview, none of the people we brought to the US during the disastrous withdrawal were vetted. The people pre-vettd by Trump never got to the airport.

Reactions: BCP
Didn't get all the way through it while driving the boys to/from BJJ practice last night, but overall I was not particularly impressed with Trump's responses so far. Questions like "what would you have done to prevent the Taliban from taking over during the Afghan withdrawal?" or "how do you negotiate a ceasefire in Ukraine?" turns into five minutes of Trump rambling about how this wouldn't have happened if he were in office and perfect phone calls. Hopefully the back half is more substantial.

What I'm still waiting to see is a Trump interview with someone who is tough but fair. I'm not looking for anything combative like his MSM interviews; just gimme someone who forces him out to dig deeper than the usual reflexive defensive statements like "Biden has been such a disaster".

Didn't get all the way through it while driving the boys to/from BJJ practice last night, but overall I was not particularly impressed with Trump's responses so far. Questions like "what would you have done to prevent the Taliban from taking over during the Afghan withdrawal?" or "how do you negotiate a ceasefire in Ukraine?" turns into five minutes of Trump rambling about how this wouldn't have happened if he were in office and perfect phone calls. Hopefully the back half is more substantial.

What I'm still waiting to see is a Trump interview with someone who is tough but fair. I'm not looking for anything combative like his MSM interviews; just gimme someone who forces him out to dig deeper than the usual reflexive defensive statements like "Biden has been such a disaster".
I think Trump did a decent job last go around and I hopefully he’s learned a few lessons and will be more guarded this time. As far as the interview it’s hard to listen to, especially for a guy like me that is pretty severely ADD. I’m not all the way through it but he can’t stay on topic. He eventually circles back to the original question but mainly spends most of his time defending himself. It’s like he can’t let stuff go. He’s been cleared of the Russian hoax stuff but can’t move past it. I think Ryan does a good job of trying to keep folks on track and hopefully Trump gets focused and gives detailed answers moving forward. This was a great opportunity as I’m sure it will get 100 million views or more.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Trump is a businessman.

By default you walk into the board room of qualified people and give them a general direction.

Then you task them to come back with ideas and data.

Then “he”makes the decision and the board moves forward with a particular plan which is then refined, implemented and tracked.

The reason trump was relatively successful as president and successful in business is he is capable of putting together a qualified team. Put enough smart people in a room with leadership and good things happen

That is where Biden really failed. As old and feeble as he was his team was an absolute joke. So while the big green arrow on the board wasn’t planned or vetted properly.

Which is why Trump stays at 10,000 feet with his answers. When managing professionals you dont spoon feed them, you remove those who don’t get the plan and direction.

Now I like everyone else wants him to be much more particular but it’s not what he’s done for 60 years of success

The reason trump was relatively successful as president and successful in business is he is capable of putting together a qualified team.

This might be a good time to remind the audience that Trump is the one who nominated General Millie for chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, among about two dozen other questionable personnel selections during his time in office.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it. He pretty much rambled his way through and said nothing substantive which he seems to do that more and more lately.

This might be a good time to remind the audience that Trump is the one who nominated General Millie for chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, among about two dozen other questionable personnel selections during his time in office.
Yeah, it’s odd to me in that as easy as it is to criticize Trumps first run at pres(except for Dave smith who basicly told a whole panel of democrat operatives that they keep going after bogus hearings because everything he was bad on they would have been even much worse) nobody brings up hardly anything that he actually came up short on even though it’s right there plain to see. . Almost the same with Camala, the right gallops along with the border czar stuff as though beating a dead horse will make it more dead and I watched her stumble her way through most of Africa the past couple years on a foreign policy tour looking like an absolute moron with tones of footage on stage but not one peep of it from conservatives.

Reactions: E. Bryant

If he went into detail he would 1) bore a lot of people and 2) anger the same people who are asking for "details" because his inevitable plan wouldn't be perfect.

Reactions: Forrest84
If he went into detail he would 1) bore a lot of people and 2) anger the same people who are asking for "details" because his inevitable plan wouldn't be perfect.

Maybe, but I’m so sick of hearing “I did this” and “I did that”. I was the greatest ever .. bla bla bla like he didn’t have a team. A team he publicly destroyed if he even thought they might poke at him. Great at policy, horrible leader.

I’d say it to him if asked, you’ve been President. Act Presidential.

He doesn’t have a lot to gain on Shawn’s program, though I do enjoy them generally very much. If he goes on Rogan and rambles like that, he is likely loosing out on millions of middle or the road and women that he needs to get back into a position where he can try to pull this shit show out of the ditch. They don’t give a fuck that 4 years ago he did this or that. The great unwashed in this country want to know what have you done for me lately, and a smaller subset asking how are you going to fix this shit. As shitty as that sounds, tell me how I’m wrong.

Why? Is the opposition facing hardcore questions from the press? How about questions at all?
Maybe, but I’m so sick of hearing “I did this” and “I did that”. I was the greatest ever .. bla bla bla like he didn’t have a team. A team he publicly destroyed if he even thought they might poke at him. Great at policy, horrible leader.

I’d say it to him if asked, you’ve been President. Act Presidential.

The alternative being a communist c*nt who go where she is by BJs, then being multi-racial and female, to the party that doesn't know what a woman is.
Are country is in DIRE straights. More shenanigans and this country will resemble some sh*thole third world country. If you want that - there are plenty of countries you can go to and take you Kamerads with you glowie!

Why? Is the opposition facing hardcore questions from the press? How about questions at all?

The alternative being a communist c*nt who go where she is by BJs, then being multi-racial and female, to the party that doesn't know what a woman is.
Are country is in DIRE straights. More shenanigans and this country will resemble some sh*thole third world country. If you want that - there are plenty of countries you can go to and take you Kamerads with you glowie!

I’m not implying I’m not voting for him . I just have a hard time with his scattered speeches and the way he present himself sometimes. I have read and heard in private is isn’t like this at all. Publicly, he Just rubs me the wrong. Prefect example was his reaction to the fake Rogan story about endorsing Kamala. He should know better than to jump like that by now. This isn’t 2016. It’s too fucking important for his bullshit to get in the way of winning.

Reactions: LimaKilo

Was it less boring to hear him blab about nothing for an hour? Did he anger fewer people by constantly saying "I did this" or "it wouldn't have happened if I were in office"?

It's OK to criticize the man for whom one intends to vote. This isn't (yet) the Soviet Union.