• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sniper’s Hide Cup SHC shirt size trade?

Re: SHC shirt size trade?

Wish I had more shirts for you but the shirts went so quickly off the table that Jacob and I didn't even get one. I think that there were several of us that didn't. Several out there has more than 1 so maybe they will trade with you.

I got one of the long sleeve ones but didn't get a T Shirt. I really like the long sleeve shirt design this year. Good job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beamer Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish I had more shirts for you but the shirts went so quickly off the table that Jacob and I didn't even get one. I think that there were several of us that didn't. Several out there has more than 1 so maybe they will trade with you. </div></div>
I have a extra small for Jacob. Ha Ha

I got one of each design and can say that even my wife likes them, probably the two nicest match shirts I've ever received!!

Thanks to all who designed and paid for them.

Oh....and the Surefire Suppressor shirt I got....my wife hates that one. I'm not allowed to wear it around our kids
laugh.gif

Jason -

Your wife must have called my wife! One look at that Surefire shirt, and I received the stink eye and an order that it never see the light of day...

I, of course, wore it the next day