Shirt Poll

IMG_3796.jpeg

Not a lion but I think this is pretty cool.

I got one tried to fuck dogs. He is kinda patriotic and cool. But he is orange, so automatically 10x more evil than a regular cat. View attachment 8462084
My parents brought their 80 pound lab to our house the other day. My orange cat locked onto that dog and decided it was on. He ran around behind her jumped up on her hindquarters and the fur started to fly. Now their dog afraid of cats and if you start breathing like panting dog in my house. My orange cat comes into the room looking to kick some ass. He is not very big. Probably 7-8 years old 10 pound neutered male. He was a dirty alley cat before he became a house cat due to a new cat poinsiong neighbor that killed my other cats.

• Love
Reactions: roostercogburn98
My parents brought their 80 pound lab to our house the other day. My orange cat locked onto that dog and decided it was on. He ran around behind her jumped up on her hindquarters and the fur started to fly. Now their dog afraid of cats and if you start breathing like panting dog in my house. My orange cat comes into the room looking to kick some ass. He is not very big. Probably 7-8 years old 10 pound neutered male. He was a dirty alley cat before he became a house cat due to a new cat poinsiong neighbor that killed my other cats.
This guy is about a year old, found behind a walmart in a dumpster. Had him neutered, cause he started to get shitty mean.