• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Shocking………

Time for sone others to do the same
D2064A57-2CC1-4869-BA74-E442DB6CDB97.jpeg

Just goes to show that while being the best of the best, SEALS are still human and make serious mistakes.
The phrases of the SEALs:

Accomplish the objective regardless of obstacles.
Second place is first place for losers, it pays to be a winner.
The only easy day was yesterday.
Everyone goes home.

I guess the last one could be changed to everyone goes home, he shaved his legs and then he was a she. She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side...

hooyah

Just goes to show that while being the best of the best, SEALS are still human and make serious mistakes.
The phrases of the SEALs:

Accomplish the objective regardless of obstacles.
Second place is first place for losers, it pays to be a winner.
The only easy day was yesterday.
Everyone goes home.

I guess the last one could be changed to everyone goes home, he shaved his legs and then he was a she. She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side...

hooyah

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand why she walks like woman and talks like a man.

They will have his balls....er....nevermind.

Dave Chappelle in one of his specials told the sad story of someone who came to be a good friend of his that was transgender and when the tranny community started attacking Dave Chappelle for you know believing in science, his transgender friend was trying to defend him and got viciously attacked, harassed and hounded by the tranny community until they killed themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
He was on a podcast a couple months back and just watching him speak to some such topic and then immediately just snap and go off the handle. Its was left turn Clyde for a couple minutes to point he's almost frothing at the mouth.

You can see the ones who are basically composed and see that they just want what they want....for whatever that's worth. This guy had quite the immediate switch to rage that you know he's really went far off the cliff stability wise.