• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SIG 716P in stock at good price

Re: SIG 716P in stock at good price

I picked one up in Olive green on Gunbroker from Northern for 1829.00 delivered .Best price I could find . They are now selling for $2000.00. I guess the school shooting is causeing a buying panic,and the dealers are takeing advantage . I have wanted the rifle for a year and figured they won't be getting any cheaper in the future . Looks like there is a panic buying frenzy going on with ammo also.

I see them now listed for as much as $2200 in FDE. Guy on another board is asking $1800 for a Bushmaster with an Aimpoint on it. This reminds me of the panic of 1989. Try getting 308 PMags. Every one is out of stock.

Larue Tactical seems to have PMAGs in stock at $19.95 per.

Magpul 20-Round PMAG 20-LR 7.62mm

I just ordered 10 even though I don't have the rifle to put them in yet. All afternoon I have been trying to get in touch with sales at GAP (to get my GAP 10 started) with no luck. Guess I should have gone ahead and ordered right after the election.

Hope tomorrow holds more luck for me.

-bsd