• Fast is Fine, Accuracy is Final

New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

Sig P365 X-Macro

Not the Macro exactly, but I just picked up the 365 Fuse. I believe it’s the same platform with just a couple differences and maybe different slide length. I watched several review videos, some had significant feeding issues during break in and some had none. I have put 200 rounds through mine without cleaning it first. It cycled perfectly except for one failure to feed at round 120. It was fine after that. It’s a little snappy with the light weight and small grip, but I probably just need to shoot it more. It was still very accurate and consistent although I definitely felt like the grip is a bit too small for my medium size hands. I hope this helps.

Reactions: abn31c
I just picked one up. I prefer heavier guns but i want this to replace my CZ PCR so I can run a red dot. It shoots good, trigger sucks, it's comfortable with the bigger grip strap. I only put 100 rounds through it so I need to put more reps on it to get a good opinion. This is a 10 round group at 7 yards

20240920_133954.jpg

It’s not the macro per se but I shot a friends 365 AXG Legion the other day it was a very nice shooter. The grip felt good and the trigger wasn’t bad. We were hitting a 66% ipsc at 45 yard like it was nothing.

I had a chance to hold this pistol at my LGS today and liked the way it feels.

Any first-hand reviews of reliability and shooting experience appreciated.

Normal carry is a G19.

Specifically, this is the pistol with the compensated slide.

Thanks.
I've got one and I really like it, and I've added the Icarus Precision grip to it. I like the little thumbrests for it. No complaints since swapping the grip module.