• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Sig Sauer P226 (EARLY GERMAN) 9mm with extra's. (LNIB) ***Reduced***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
    I have a Like New, old school Sig Sauer P226 that has had less than 100 rounds shot down the pipe. It is an Early German model that is date stamped KF 1995 and what is unusual about this Sig is that it has the Triple Serial Numbers. So I called Sig and the Customer Service/ Technical Support guy said that this Sig is a West German made Sig P226 based on the actual Serial Number and the fact that it has the Triple Serial Number markings. It must have been a Transitional gun right at the cut off between German and West German and was marked German instead of W. German.

This Sig shoots like a Dream and is Super Accurate like all the West German models. I actually have the Original Factory box and Factory 5 shot Test Target for this Sig, and 3 High Capacity magazines.

This is the closest that you are going to find to a Brand New W. German made Sig P226 that is 30 years old.

Only $1200 Shipped.

*****Reduced to $1100 Shipped*****

IMG_9206.jpeg
    IMG_9205.jpeg
    IMG_9212.jpeg
    IMG_9211.jpeg
    IMG_9210.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: 1911hombre