Since the SS can't do it- how about we start drafting a timeline here?

LuckyDuck

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 4, 2020
    Pennsylvania
    Here's what we know as absolute facts.

13 JUL 2024- Former President Donald Trump was attending a rally during the Campaign trail for this years election in Butler, PA. While on stage- a 'would be' assassin fired several shots towards Mr. Trump, one of which hit his ear and narrowly missed his skull.
    21 JUL 2024- Current President, Mr. Joseph Biden announces via Twitter/X that he is withdrawing from the election. As of this posting, no address has been made to the nation publicly other than a 'tweet' and the 'paperwork' being filed, on a Sunday of all days which is well known to be a busy day for government employees.

22 JUL 2024- Ms. Kimberly Cheatle testifies under subpoena from Congress to answer questions regarding the Secret Service's performance on 13JUL. Breaking from the usual decorum of said Congressional hearings, she is subjected to multiple representatives of the committee using profane language and demanding her resignation if not calling for being formally dismissed from the position. Ms. Cheatle also deliberately and obviously obfuscated answering questions from the committee.

23 JUL 2024- Ms. Kimberly Cheatle resigns her position after being questioned by Congress absolving her from personal liability moving forward apparently.

Help me fill in the blanks for the timeline here... from what I can tell we have the following-

*The excuse that SS agents weren't deployed on the roof of the 'almost' assassin, because it was 'sloped'. Furthermore, it was determined later that the counter snipers were deployed on other roofs with a steeper grade in slope.

*It came out shortly afterwards that bystanders not only reported the 'almost' assassin being on said roof, reported it to police, filmed it, and came out later that it occurred for more than 2 minutes. Also the counter sniper SS folks had the person observed at some point during this exchange.

*We're being told that the security detail that was supposed to be patrolling that building (at least as of today) decided to 'beat the heat' and stay inside instead'.

*AOC of all people, I'm guessing on Monday, even asked why the security perimeter didn't exceed the range of such a common rifle as was used in the assassination attempt.

*Somewhere prior to 13JUL and the previous disastrous debate that was televised, standing POTUS, Mr. Joseph Biden, he was swept away from the public eye due to coming down with COVID. Between this timeframe, numerous celebrities that have been longtime Democrat supporters called for Mr. Biden to bow out of the campaign.

*We had a moment of 'back and forth' of who the shooter was and (a comment I was previously going to share) after about 48 hours we finally got the name shared to include the Middle name. There was also a blip of associations with the shooter and BlackRock but think that's been quieted down since this weekend.

*Almost overnight, the standing VP, Ms. Kamala Harris, secured the Democrat nomination without any primary elections or due process AND broke all records raising over $81 Million dollars seemingly overnight shattering all previous records despite being one of the most UNpopular politicians in recent history.

I'm sure I missed plenty but seeing if the Hide has anything to add to bring some more polish to this most recent timeline I'd appreciate it. I know there's several threads already discussing these topics but was hoping to converge them into a single timeline. If you don't care to participate, fair enough, I get it I'll just leave you with this then-

1721760613017.png

-LD

7/20/23 CrowdStrike global software "update".

Internet account wiping, Blackrock (et al) book keeping cleaning, new hidden ballot algorithm installed nationally...
    I have some insight into that whole mess from last Friday- what bothers me the most of it (personally) is the stories of how it impacted the Dominion voting machines which- as we've been told over & over aren't connected to the internet by any means.... so... again I can't help but call the 'fucky' flag down and say things aren't adding up for me there.

-LD

Reactions: Camelfilter
    *The excuse that SS agents weren't deployed on the roof of the 'almost' assassin, because it was 'sloped'. Furthermore, it was determined later that the counter snipers were deployed on other roofs with a steeper grade in slope.
    I wish we could stop repeating this and instead, just continue repeating the question until we get a real answer. It's quite clearly bullshit, and the more it's said, the more people will become numb to it and eventually just accept it as another failure from the USSS. It wasn't a failure, it wasn't even real. No fucking way anyone said "The slope on that rooftop is too steep, we can't overwatch from there". No chance.

I wish we could stop repeating this and instead, just continue repeating the question until we get a real answer. It's quite clearly bullshit, and the more it's said, the more people will become numb to it and eventually just accept it as another failure from the USSS. It wasn't a failure, it wasn't even real. No fucking way anyone said "The slope on that rooftop is too steep, we can't overwatch from there". No chance.
    No argument from me at least.

-LD

Reactions: Bcamos
    If anyone is wondering where we're at...

Just recently, we had a junkie, a felon, who OD'd and there was 24/7 MSM coverage blaming the police. There was a national outrage, national protests, no-go zones set up. Within the past week- we had an assassination attempt on a former president, the most popular president resign via twitter and hasn't been seen since then and the media coverage has been nothing short of "meh".

How about that...?

-LD

If anyone is wondering where we're at...

Just recently, we had a junkie, a felon, who OD'd and there was 24/7 MSM coverage blaming the police. There was a national outrage, national protests, no-go zones set up. Within the past week- we had an assassination attempt on a former president, the most popular president resign via twitter and hasn't been seen since then and the media coverage has been nothing short of "meh".

How about that...?

-LD

Who cares