• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Single Point QD Sling, with dual QD push buttons

FrozenRopes

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2011
MA, USA
I saw a single point sling that used a push button QD attachment at the rifle AND at the webbing crossing. It used something like this:

adaptor

It was a complete sling though. I can't find the sling or company using google. All I get is Magpul, Viking, Blackhawk, etc.

Does anyone know this dual push button QD single point sling?

Re: Single Point QD Sling, with dual QD push buttons

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MisterFistHer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can use just buy the adaptor and use your own sling with flush cups? </div></div>

Yeah, this is my back up plan.

Re: Single Point QD Sling, with dual QD push buttons

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ropes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw a single point sling that used a push button QD attachment at the rifle AND at the webbing crossing. It used something like this:

adaptor

It was a complete sling though. I can't find the sling or company using google. All I get is Magpul, Viking, Blackhawk, etc.

Does anyone know this dual push button QD single point sling? </div></div>

I use that same adapter, Vtac Sells it under their name. I have a Vtac padded sling with qds on both end, I have a MI rail qd adapte, and a noveske end plate adapter that accepts a qd, i just undo the fwd qd from the rail adapter and plug it into the sling adapter to make it a one pt. I like this because I like 1 pts for house work and 2 pts for everything else, so have both.