• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories Slugmaster Cyclone clearing station FS/FT

Overwatch260

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Legend
Aug 24, 2018
Clarksville VA
Hey guys I have a Slugmaster Cyclone clearing station here that I'm not using, in excellent condition other than a couple of scratches/chips in the finish. Never had a round discharged into it as far as I can tell. Was hoping maybe one of the smiths/range owners/LE or .mil personnel on here might be able to put it to use instead of taking up space around my house. Here's a link to the exact model with specs...

Shipping would be a bitch due to weight I'm sure but I can get an estimate & work out something if anyone is interested. Would definitely consider delivery/meeting up within a reasonable distance of south central VA as well.

Asking $1000 obo or would consider interesting trades (R700 clip/lug slotted S/A .308 bolt face right hand receiver, M40A3/A5 parts, MK12 Mod 0 parts, vintage .22 LR target rifles... whatcha got?)

If a gunsmith/shop is in need of it I would like to work out a trade deal for a nice chromoly 10 twist .30 caliber barrel blank and chambering/fitting/install service for my M40 clone project.

Thanks!
PXL_20240830_182509749.jpg
PXL_20240830_182610499.jpg

Last edited: