• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Smartmatic, Lou Dobbs, Fox News

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
I guess in light of the Smartmatic lawsuit, Fox cancelled Lou Dobbs. Not as if Fox gets watched in my household anymore other than Lou, Levin, and occasionally (VERY occasionally) Tucker.

The Smartmatic Lawsuit would get thrown out by me if I were judge based on the first line of their complaint where they say the Earth is round. The earth is NOT round. The Earth is an oblate spheroid, ROUND implies it's uniform in diameter, which it is most certainly not. The Earth has curvature and is "squished" making it a spheroid. Yes, I'm being pedantic here. Because.........

If we're playing by the rules SCOTUS threw election suits out, then this should be thrown out on the aforementioned "ROUND" Earth.

I guess in light of the Smartmatic lawsuit, Fox cancelled Lou Dobbs. Not as if Fox gets watched in my household anymore other than Lou, Levin, and occasionally (VERY occasionally) Tucker.

The Smartmatic Lawsuit would get thrown out by me if I were judge based on the first line of their complaint where they say the Earth is round. The earth is NOT round. The Earth is an oblate spheroid, ROUND implies it's uniform in diameter, which it is most certainly not. The Earth has curvature and is "squished" making it a spheroid. Yes, I'm being pedantic here. Because.........

If we're playing by the rules SCOTUS threw election suits out, then this should be thrown out on the aforementioned "ROUND" Earth.
I haven't watched Fox since they censored Judge Jeanine that time. I even cancelled my Direct TV as a result because it wasn't worth $4.50 a day to watch OAN and NewsMax.

NewsMax went the way of CNN the day after the stolen election.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
Yeah, NewsMax is a complete sell-out. Of course, I was never impressed with Spicer and every year that goes by Huckabee irritates me more as he just wants to be a "personality." Hence, I'm skeptical of daughter as Arkansas Gov.

It'll be very interesting to see if Trump buys CNN.

Reactions: oldiephrt
Smartmatic machines were only used in LA county Ca. If you watch Mike Lindel's absolute proof video. LA county was under hacker attack early on and it lasted as long as the multiple attacks on other areas of the country. The video is 2hrs. The logs with computer timestamps and the views of the actual attacks are from the 1hr 45ish minute mark. The computer logs are very damming as they show the timestamps computers that were attacked and amount of votes changed. It also lines up perfectly with the vote total counts at the exact times of those totals.

Reactions: gigamortis
I just hope they go ahead an present the evidence in court and not back down like Ms. Kraken.
I donated $50.00 to Ms. Kraken's legal battle before the election through a donation sight set up by LaRue. In turn, you were supposed to get a limited edition LaRue Release the Kraken beverage breaching tool.

I called LaRue a week or so later because they are only 20 miles away across the lake and I figured I'd get my breaching tool with laser etched image of Sydney Powell within days and the guy said it'll be a long time before they're made. I ask how long and he said maybe June.

I'll take take 'things that will never happen' for $200.00, Alex.

Reactions: Heavyopp