So Biden is suddenly 6'6" and no one notices?

MJF

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 14, 2005
    N Idaho
    Since his episode in Las Vegas, he is now a giant who has not ushered a word in public. He either stroked out and is drooling over in the corner or he died and they seem to believe no one will notice. There has to be 100 people working at the White House, plus the entire media camped out there, main stream & conservative . Are we as a country that retarded and complacent?

Are we as a country that retarded and complacent?
    Untitled.jpg

Wouldn't you think Tucker, Trump or someone with a major audience or a member of Congress would be asking questions? It just seems unreal that only a couple of memes are telling the story.

6’-6”? I didn’t know they stacked shit that high.
    They do and I know from personal experience. 30 years, I was 6' 6".

Twice as many birthdays and now I am shrimpy little 6' 4".

In my later years with a fondness for beer, I got up to 296 lbs. Quit the beer and now I am down to a dainty little 260 lbs.

Reactions: MJF and 232593
    Damn, I'm a fat fuck at 260 and 5' 9 1/2". Gotta have that 1/2", because I used to be 5' 11".

Oh well, that's what getting older and broken bones will do for you.

Reactions: MJF
    thinking back to his 2020 debate against Trump he was significantly taller than Trump so he probably actually is that tall.
    I still think his brain is shot for 23 hours a day even with drugs.

Reactions: MJF
    They do and I know from personal experience. 30 years, I was 6' 6".

Twice as many birthdays and now I am shrimpy little 6' 4".

In my later years with a fondness for beer, I got up to 296 lbs. Quit the beer and now I am down to a dainty little 260 lbs.
    At least you didn’t lose 1.5” of height in a moment. I had a workplace accident where my fall left me with compression fractures at T3, T4, T5 and went from 6’3” to 6’1.5”. That was 35 years ago, and I’m still the same height.
    Those bone fragments touching nerves sucked for almost a year until they all dissolved. I felt like one of those voodoo dolls where out of the blue the pain would nearly double me over.

At least you didn’t lose 1.5” of height in a moment. I had a workplace accident where my fall left me with compression fractures at T3, T4, T5 and went from 6’3” to 6’1.5”. That was 35 years ago, and I’m still the same height.
    Those bone fragments touching nerves sucked for almost a year until they all dissolved. I felt like one of those voodoo dolls where out of the blue the pain would nearly double me over.
    I believe the word "ouch" would apply here.

Anyway, so laughed at myself the other day. I thought, what if someone was to say, "Hey, don't get short with me!"

I could reply, "I can't help it. Too many birthdays."