• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

So What Trial Is Next?

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Since the Rittenhouse and Potter trials are done, what are you all gonna be following next? I'm probably gonna be following the Millers trial that has been on hold for like 3 years now. In case you're unfamiliar it's the case where father and son both armed shot and killed their neighbor who was armed with a baseball bat over an arguement about a child's mattress in the alley dumpster behind their homes.

I was really hoping the trial of Chris Chan would be live streamed because that would have made me die a happy man knowing that I got to see the trial live of the biggest lolcow ever to exist on the net and the sole reason why Kiwi Farms was created.

his worries are over spend the next 40 years suing everyone and burn stacks of cash to start a bbq once he starts collecting all that money .

jerry-maguire-show-me-the-money.gif

figure out what small country you want to buy and start importing in the hookers and cocaine lol hell Id make it a weekly televised event like carnival in rio or mardi gras in new Orleans just to hell with those beads .