• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Social Security Admin planning for war?

Re: Social Security Admin planning for war?

It's a plot to divert our attention from the black helicopters on the horizon.

Wikipedia says:
Since the post-9/11 enactment of the Homeland Security Act of 2002,[18] resulting in the amendment of the IG Act of 1978, Section 6e, most presidentially appointed IG special agents have had full law enforcement authority to carry firearms, make arrests, and execute search warrants.

There are some two dozen OIGs that fall under this category that are now federal law enforcement officers since the HSA. The HSA is more commonly known for creating DHS. Prior to 2002 OIGs had to be duputized yearly by the US Marshals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opshin556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i didnt know that. thanks for the info.
more bs that we spend tax money on. </div></div>

I suppose that giving them the authority makes for less work for the USMS, but aren't we starting to get a bit long on stocks of such types already?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opshin556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i didnt know that... </div></div>

Seems to be a common virtue with you.

tin-foil-hat.jpg