• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

soft case for AR-10

reallybigtoad

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2009
So.Cal
Hi All,

I'm looking for a soft case for my new GAP AR-10. Barrel length is 18" plus break and I'm using a UBR stock and NF optic. I don't have the rifle yet, but my estimates are about 39" total length with the stock collapsed. Does that sound about right?

The case needs to be as compact as possible so as not to take up too much space in the car on family trips.

I have the Eagle 32" M4 case for my carbine which I like a lot, but their .308 case is a bit long at 41".

I'm thinking about breaking the rifle into upper and lower halves in some kind of discreet case.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

-TB

Re: soft case for AR-10

Hi Lonewolf,

That's a little longer than I was hoping for. We take road trips out to AZ with the family so by the time we load up the kids, luggage, dogs and wife, there is not a lot of space left for my toys.

I'm thinking about the Blackhawk Homeland Security case in 32" size.

If I break down the rifle into upper and lower halves, I think it will make a nice compact discreet case

Anybody else have ideas?

thanks,
-TB