Soft cases for broken down AR10s

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    Does anybody make a compact soft case for a broken down A.R. 10?

It dawned on me that if I can store my rifles broke down I can put a lot more stuff in my vehicle and I’m looking to see if anybody makes a really high-end decent one.

After putting a law folder on my 308 I can put it in a carbine soft case with the can still attached. I’m sure someone makes a divided soft case that would work for you though.

Yeah, my TRGs all have folders... but the LMT MWSs I've got don't... I want to take them to a shoot...but I want to be covert about it. Especially with hotels and such...

I like the Larue... I'll need to take some measurements.

One should fit, but the other has a 24 inch barrel. Heh

This should work for the 24" one. Break it down and put one piece on each side of the internal divider.
    Search around by SKU and you can find it for a little less. They have other sizes as well.

@GBMaryland - yo, brother...you need this from Savior! haha I'm sure we will be a big hit in PA in Sep with this haha

1621702721372.png

Perhaps something like these in 30" from Savior?

Nice.

Of course, I ordered the Larue, which was "In Stock" and all of a sudden it's back ordered.

Really?

I'm having an issue with Larue... this is not the first one in recent history.
    Yep, normal. "Our system doesn't always show blah blah...excuses."

Happen to check out the SERT? Several features the others don't have. (I am not affiliated...paid full price for all mine)

Heh… I need to go measure longer of the two MWSes… I think I’ll order one of those for the second rifle.

The thing that bugged me with Larue what is that I put in the order notes “If for any reason you don’t have this color available please respond and let me know which ones are currently in stock.”

and of course what did I get… Your order has been back ordered…. When I called they have no ETA on when it will actually be available.

Does anybody make a compact soft case for a broken down A.R. 10?

It dawned on me that if I can store my rifles broke down I can put a lot more stuff in my vehicle and I’m looking to see if anybody makes a really high-end decent one.
    I have been looking at these, they have good reviews but I have not held one yet. I like the idea of a backpack.

Savior Equipment all the way. Best bang for your buck, hands down. Very well made for the price, you won't be disappointed. I have this one...

Savior Equipment all the way. Best bang for your buck, hands down. Very well made for the price, you won't be disappointed. I have this one...

If interested in Savior, look at their Amazon store...prices significantly lower there.

Savior's website indicates "imported", and recall seeing Myanmar mentioned in older threads here.