• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD SOLD - ARC M-Brace Rings 36mm x 28mm (Medium)

Baron23

Check 6
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    What - for sale is a set of American Rifle Company M-Brace rings in 36mm tube size and 28mm in height (their "medium" rings). These are their newer rings where they started using Torx screws. The rings will also come with the original instructions from ARC. The rings are in totally perfect condition with no mars or handling marks. I do not compete and they have never been shoved through a barricade or similar....just shot prone or off of a bench.

How Much - $100 shipped UPS Ground. These rings are currently being sold by ARC for $199.00 with an additional $10 for shipping. I believe that these rings are priced to sell and I will not entertain any other offers or trades.

How to Buy - First PM saying "I'll take it" gets it. If you want to put an "I'll take it" on the open forum, that's your business but its often an invitation for scammers to contact you from an account with a very slight change to my SH handle. But first PM still gets them without regard to any replies in the open forum.

How to Pay - I accept PayPal F&F with no comments in the notes section, please. I will also accept a check (personal, bank check, M.O., etc) but will not ship until it clears in my bank account which can take up to 5 business days.

Other - check out my 100% positive feedback.

Thanks for looking

Front side
    1725400407229.jpeg

Back side
    1725400429598.jpeg

Side View
    1725400460952.jpeg

With instructions from ARC
    1725400488946.jpeg

Last edited: