• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories [SOLD] MPA BA Comp Chassis - Gunmetal Gray

Girlwithguns

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2020
It is the right hand Remington 700 SA model with the Castle cut. It is in near perfect condition. I also have a mono pod that I can sell with it if the person is interested.

$800 plus shipping

Attachments

• MPA_CastleCut.jpg
    MPA_CastleCut.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 222
  • MPA_CheekPad.jpg
    MPA_CheekPad.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 254
  • MPA_Side1.jpg
    MPA_Side1.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 267
  • MPA_Side2.jpg
    MPA_Side2.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 250
Are you willing to sell it for less. I’ve seen a few now sell for around $650 wondering if you’d consider the same. If not I understand just trying to work with the budget I have. Thanks for considering.

Are you willing to sell it for less. I’ve seen a few now sell for around $650 wondering if you’d consider the same. If not I understand just trying to work with the budget I have. Thanks for considering.
I am not going to go that low on it. I think people are doing this because they are wanting the next hot thing on the market so they are dumping something for no reason.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
I am not going to go that low on it. I think people are doing this because they are wanting the next hot thing on the market so they are dumping something for no reason.
i think ur right, i bought 3 last year, all like new. Lowest was $700 and highest was $750 for a folder. Thinking like u, they wanted the next new greatest thing. But i did get a good deal. Wished urs was an ultra light. Needing one of those, but looks like i will have to order direct

Reactions: Girlwithguns