Firearms **SOLD** New, never fired: Seekins Precision Havak Hit Pro 6.5 PRC with Nightforce NX8 4x32-50 F1 MIl-XT and extras. $4,800

TechPilot

Private
Minuteman
Supporter
Jan 11, 2024
Kansas City, MO
Planned to compete with this beautiful rifle after joining PRS for the first time this year at age 62. Before I could take it out to sight it in and chrono, my heart failed. Following months of surgery and recovery, I still have a shaking that will not permit me to compete, so I want to sell this to someone who will benefit from it. Rifle is 12 lbs, full build is 21.2 lbs. Everything pictured on the rifle comes with the sale as follows: Havak Hit Pro in 6.5 PRC ($2,400), Nightforce NX8 4x32-50 F1 MIl-XT ($2,400), Accu-Tac Bipod FD-4 Arca Spec QD ($387), Hawkins Scope Rings ($177), Ultradyne Apollo Max 6.5 muzzle brake ($149), Cole-TAC backbone frame and flat bag ($130), Snyder M-Lok weights ($90), Gray Ops CNC Bag Stop Arca Mount ($85), AICS 7 round metal Mag ($70), MDT Forend weights ($60). Excluding shipping charges, including tax, I have $6,593 into this build. I'm asking $4,800 OBO. Will consider keeping the scope if you don't need it and sell the rest for $2,800. Please pass this along for me. Thank you!

Right Side.jpg

Left Side.jpg

Right Close Up.jpg

Left Close Up.jpg

Last edited:
Set out to build my perfect competition PRODUCTION rifle after joining PRS for the first time this year at age 62. Before I could take it out to sight it in and chrono, my heart failed. Following months of surgery and recovery, I still have a shaking that will not permit me to compete, so I want to sell this to someone who will benefit from it. Rifle is 12 lbs, full build is 21.2 lbs. Everything pictured on the rifle comes with the sale as follows: Havak Hit Pro in 6.5 PRC ($2,400), Nightforce NX8 4x32-50 F1 MIl-XT ($2,400), Accu-Tac Bipod FD-4 Arca Spec QD ($387), Hawkins Scope Rings ($177), Ultradyne Apollo Max 6.5 muzzle brake ($149), Cole-TAC backbone frame and flat bag ($130), Snyder M-Lok weights ($90), Gray Ops CNC Bag Stop Arca Mount ($85), AICS 7 round metal Mag ($70), MDT Forend weights ($60). Excluding shipping charges, including tax, I have $6,593 into this build. I'm asking $5,000 OBO. Will consider keeping the scope if you don't need it, just adjust your offer accordingly. Thank you!

View attachment 8475640

View attachment 8475641

View attachment 8475642

View attachment 8475643
Oh brother....my best wishes. I have cardiac disease (very genetic in my paternal side) but have not had to have surgery or experience heart failure. Me...two MI's and three stents.....not to the debilitating level you have suffered but I can sort of relate and certainly can empathize.

Best of luck and that's a very nice deal for someone wanting a full PRS package. Cheers

Reactions: TechPilot
Sorry to hear about your reason for selling.
I am interested in the rifle and accessories primarily.
If you haven’t made a deal on the scope , then I am interested in the total package.
I hope you are feeling better.

EJAY

Sorry to hear about your reason for selling.
I am interested in the rifle and accessories primarily.
If you haven’t made a deal on the scope , then I am interested in the total package.
I hope you are feeling better.

EJAY
Hi EJay, thank you. I'm doing better BP wise, but the shaking continues.
I haven't sold anything yet. As of last night I have a standing offer for just the rifle and scope for $4K with no accessories, but I haven't accepted that offer. I was hoping someone would want the entire package, since I so carefully chose the best accessories.

Happy to hear the BP is stabilized.
From the pictures it appears that there is no damage, scratches , etc.
If you haven't used it then the scope should have no damage either.
I am offering the $4,800.00 for the full package, as long as the above is true, if you can cover shipping. I am in Florida.
I am new to this process and not sure how this works as far as payment , shipping, etc.

Happy to hear the BP is stabilized.
From the pictures it appears that there is no damage, scratches , etc.
If you haven't used it then the scope should have no damage either.
I am offering the $4,800.00 for the full package, as long as the above is true, if you can cover shipping. I am in Florida.
I am new to this process and not sure how this works as far as payment , shipping, etc.
if you click on his name up at the top and hit start conversation, you guys can PM and work over the details of the transaction.

• Haha
Reactions: ballisticdaddy