• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories sold pending funds

TV308

Amateur Expert
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2013
Comfort, TX
Conversion kit includes:
- Short action customs .223 bolt head assembly and bolt stop
- one short action customs billet 10rd .223 magazine
- 22” stainless Hart heavy profile 1:7 twist barrel with 1/2-28 muzzle threads Chambered by Garnett’s precision. (I can include thread adapter for 5/8-24 if needed)

I Got this in trade here and have not fired this. Kit is in excellent condition. It has less than 100 rds fired. FarmerBrown has several of Garnett’s barrels and they are excellent.

I’m only selling because I bought a 16” conversion to use for hunting and don’t need this one.

$SPF

I may consider trading for:
- Benelli 20ga autoloader
- gen3 NV scope
- 16-18” DT covert .308 barrel

+\- cash depending on deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
I do not know the answer to this, i have no experience with models prior to the A1.....can someone else chime in?

This will fit into a Gen1 chassis without needing to change extensions. You could swap out the extension if you wanted to but a Gen 2 (+ the A1/A2) barrel extension fits into a Gen 1 chassis; not the other way around. You just need to rotate the barrel slightly so the bolt closes prior to torqueing down....so the barrel change takes 70 seconds instead of 60 seconds.

Reactions: Scopes and TV308