SOLD: PULSAR XP50 Thermal Scope

GungHo

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2018
Valdosta, GA
Greetings,

I bought this scope December of 2018 on amazon 1.6 size for 4999. The thermal scope has been mounted on my airgun and very rarely taken out. It is thus in very good to perfect condition. I am selling it to fund a new/used truck. I will also include an additional 20 hour battery i bought for the scope(100$ on amazon). Looking for 4400$. Let me know if you have any offers or questions. I am fairly new on selling on here but have sold many items on a different forum and have a good number of references on there.

I am interested in F1 Nightforce Scopes and lightweight short hunting rifles. Particularly the ATACR and the BEAST in Mil. However, i need a new vehicle more haha. Pictures are coming soon. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Do you do facefreak? I hate that place, but there are 2 pages I like. You will need an invite I can send to you, but it's a Thermal and NV hunters forum....about 23k members.....you will sell your thermal asap. I sold my Pulsar in about 3 minutes. It's competitive b/c those folks know thermal, but if you want to get it moved it will go

Reactions: GungHo
Do you do facefreak? I hate that place, but there are 2 pages I like. You will need an invite I can send to you, but it's a Thermal and NV hunters forum....about 23k members.....you will sell your thermal asap. I sold my Pulsar in about 3 minutes. It's competitive b/c those folks know thermal, but if you want to get it moved it will go
Can you send me a invite to that forum?