• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: Pair of MultiCam Kifaru Liter Plus Pockets with Malice Clips

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Sniper's Hide Members -

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** I have a pair of Multicam Kifaru Liter Plus Pouches in super condition available. The Liter Plus Pockets are from the Military Division and are discontinued. They're hard to find, especially in the condition they're in. They're REALLY NICE pockets and are built to last, but I have other Kifaru pockets I use so I'm selling these. IMO they're too nice for a military application, but like all of Kifaru's Military Division stuff the Liter Plus was overbuilt. Each Liter Plus easily holds a 1 liter Nalgene bottle plus more, or four 30-round USGI or PMAG30s' or equivalent. MALICE CLIPS FOR ATTACHMENT TO MOLLE ARE INCLUDED. BUYER HAS CHOICE OF FOUR (4) LONG CLIPS OR EIGHT (8) SHORT CLIPS.

Construction: 1000 Denier, double stitched, HD exterior pull/hang webbing loop, dual HD zippers with paracord pulls, grommeted drain hole, fully lined interior, dual interior webbing hang loops, interior elastic loops on three sides to hold stuff. There are two (2) Columns of six (2) rows of MOLLE on three sides on the exterior. See photos below. I can text or email high-res photos to interested parties. Just IM me. Please note that photos are for reference & comparison only and that NO BOTTLES OR MAGAZINES ARE INCLUDED - POCKETS ONLY. (MALICE CLIPS TO ATTACH TO MOLLE ARE INCLUDED. BUYER HAS CHOICE OF FOUR (4) LONG CLIPS OR EIGHT (8) SHORT CLIPS).

MALICE CLIPS TO ATTACH TO MOLLE ARE INCLUDED.
BUYER HAS CHOICE OF FOUR (4) LONG CLIPS OR EIGHT (8) SHORT CLIPS.

I'm selling these for what I have in them. **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $170.00 Shipped & Fully-Insured to CONUS in a Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail Box. USPS Money Order or PayPal F & F, OR ADD 4%. POCKETS ONLY - NO BOTTLES OR MAGAZINES INCLUDED. Thanks for looking.

Pair of MultiCam Kifaru Liter Plus Pockets. Note that Malice Clips are included but not shown:

Keith

Last edited:
Fellow Sniper's Hide Members -

I have a pair of Multicam Kifaru Liter Plus Pouches in super condition available. The Liter Plus Pockets are from the Military Division and are discontinued. They're hard to find, especially in the condition they're in. They're REALLY NICE pockets and are built to last, but I have other Kifaru pockets I use so I'm selling these. IMO they're too nice for a military application, but like all of Kifaru's Military Division stuff the Liter Plus was overbuilt. Each Liter Plus easily holds a 1 liter Nalgene bottle plus more, or four 30-round USGI or PMAG30s' or equivalent. MALICE CLIPS FOR ATTACHMENT TO MOLLE ARE INCLUDED. BUYER HAS CHOICE OF FOUR (4) LONG CLIPS OR EIGHT (8) SHORT CLIPS.

Construction: 1000 Denier, double stitched, HD exterior pull/hang webbing loop, dual HD zippers with paracord pulls, grommeted drain hole, fully lined interior, dual interior webbing hang loops, interior elastic loops on three sides to hold stuff. There are two (2) Columns of six (2) rows of MOLLE on three sides on the exterior. See photos below. I can text or email high-res photos to interested parties. Just IM me. Please note that photos are for reference & comparison only and that NO BOTTLES OR MAGAZINES ARE INCLUDED - POCKETS ONLY. (MALICE CLIPS TO ATTACH TO MOLLE ARE INCLUDED. BUYER HAS CHOICE OF FOUR (4) LONG CLIPS OR EIGHT (8) SHORT CLIPS).

MALICE CLIPS TO ATTACH TO MOLLE ARE INCLUDED.
BUYER HAS CHOICE OF FOUR (4) LONG CLIPS OR EIGHT (8) SHORT CLIPS.

I'm selling these for what I have in them. $170.00 Shipped & Fully-Insured to CONUS in a Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail Box. USPS Money Order or PayPal F & F, OR ADD 4%. POCKETS ONLY - NO BOTTLES OR MAGAZINES INCLUDED. Thanks for looking.

Pair of MultiCam Kifaru Liter Plus Pockets. Note that Malice Clips are included but not shown:

Keith
Bump!