• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD *SOLD!* Tikka T3 Stainless/Super Varmint .223 - $930

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
Here’s a great condition Tikka T3 Super Varmint in .223. This has a varmint contour 1:8 twist stainless barrel, stainless action, single stage trigger, stock with beavertail fore end and quick adjustable cheek rest, and comes with a factory stainless Picatinny rail. The trigger has an upgraded spring and breaks like glass! I’m the second owner, but round count should be under 700 and it shoots lights out with various ammo. Bipod not included!

I had the barreled action in a Whiskey 3 chassis and put it back into the factory stock. It looks like during our move early last month something scratched the factory stock a tiny bit on both sides of the wrist right where the tang is. The scratches aren’t deep and could easily be smoothed out, but most folks end up putting these in a Bravo, Stocky’s, or some other aftermarket stock. I’ve dropped the price a tad to reflect the scratches.

I’m looking for $930 shipped to your FFL from an individual or $880 FTF in central/western Indiana. Payment via discreet PayPal friends/fam. No trades, please. Thanks!

IMG_4894.jpeg

IMG_4895.jpeg

IMG_4897.jpeg

IMG_4898.jpeg

IMG_4899.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4901.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A