• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD **Sold** WTS: NF NX8 2.5-20 Tremr3 Mil Reticle

Nightforce NX8 2.5-20 Tremr3 Mil Reticle $1,980 $1,700
I have an ADM Recon ($162), ADM Recon SL ($162), or a Geissle Super Precision 30mm ($293) for sale as well
Price is OBO, PP G&S (+3%) is best.

This post is just for the NX8 2.5-20, but the ATACR 1-8, the ATACR 5-25 and all the other stuff is for sale as well. This is cross posted on another site.

I am new to this website and not sure how to go about actually contacting you about this.. very interested in the nx8.. are you able to text me or something? 7655619367

I can wait a week. Please respond to PM.

Hey, Good Morning. Just a heads up, I am out of state visiting the in-laws. I'll be back at my house probably Jan 2nd-5th. I can mark the listing SPF for the time being until I get home. Not sure if you need this immediately or can hang on another week.

I did not receive a PM from you yet, and the scope has not been marked as sold to me.

Have you changed your mind? If you have changed your mind, just let me know now, so that I no longer need to tie up money for this scope. Thanks.

responding to PM'S

Hey, Good Morning. Just a heads up, I am out of state visiting the in-laws. I'll be back at my house probably Jan 2nd-5th. I can mark the listing SPF for the time being until I get home. Not sure if you need this immediately or can hang on another week.

Never heard back from seller via PM, and seller never marked the Nightforce NX8 as "Sold" or "SPF" to me, so my offer to purchase is withdrawn.

I did not receive a PM from you yet, and the scope has not been marked as sold to me.

Have you changed your mind? If you have changed your mind, just let me know now, so that I no longer need to tie up money for this scope. Thanks.

responding to PM'S

Hey Everyone, Thanks for your interest. I apologize for any delay in responses I'm not at my normal office & with family this week. I've marked the thread SPF for the time being. As mentioned before, when I get back home I will look through the replys on a first come via timestamps.