• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories Sold

generalzip

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2010
    Houston, tx
    Switching calibers is why I'm selling. Too many barrels too few actions.

I have 3 Impact Pre-fits. The Barts were done by P3 Precision. These barrels are insanely well machined and I will guarantee them to sub half moa with handloads (will supply load data) or I'll buy them back from you.

(1) MTU Bartlein 28" 6 creed throated for 105 hybrids. Has 160 rounds on it so barely broken in.

(1) MTU Bartlein 27" 6 creed throated for 105 hybrids. Has 1200 rounds on it. Still shoots great and produces very high velocities. Good practice/club match barrel.

(1)Brand new straight taper 26" Keystone button rifled barrel. threaded 5/8"

(500) pieces of peterson SRP brass. Primed with BR4 primers. 40 pieces once fired and the other 460 virigin

I'm located in Houston and would prefer not to ship unless the buyer wants to pay actual shipping. Selling as a lot.

Will sell the whole schebang for $1100 firm pick up in Houston. I have Hornady Match Mic die set I can include for $65 bucks more.

Would trade for a gen 2 razor in good shape

Last edited: