• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms SOLD

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
SOLD

Hello,

I'm selling my barely used Aero M4E1 receiver set. Reason is, the handguard I want to use doesn't fit it.

It's the standard black M4E1 upper and lower, and it will come with steel takedown pins and polymer ultimate dust cover from strike industries installed.

The receiver set is barely used at all, just taken out once for test firing. No marks or scratches, looks brand new.

Asking $140 shipped to your ffl. I take PP, MO, or check. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or want pics.

Thanks,
-SSS

Last edited:
Oh I think you're talking about the M4E1 "Enhanced" version that uses its own propietary barrel nut. There are two types, the "Enhanced" model uses a propietary semi-monolithic style barrel nut that Aero precision makes, and must use an Aero Precision handguard. The standard M4E1 version can use any barrel nut that fits, so any handguard that fits will come with a barrel nut that can be used.
Aside from the barrel nut, they look and perform the same.

The one for sale is a standard M4E1, so it can use whichever barrel nut fits it, doesn't have to be an Aero nut.

Oh I think you're talking about the M4E1 "Enhanced" version that uses its own propietary barrel nut. There are two types, the "Enhanced" model uses a propietary semi-monolithic style barrel nut that Aero precision makes, and must use an Aero Precision handguard. The standard M4E1 version can use any barrel nut that fits, so any handguard that fits will come with a barrel nut that can be used.
Aside from the barrel nut, they look and perform the same.

The one for sale is a standard M4E1, so it can use whichever barrel nut fits it, doesn't have to be an Aero nut.
Ok that's where I was confused then. I'll PM you for pictures.