Grab yours

SOLD SOLD

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    This is a new 6mm ARC from the DMR line by Seekins. I ordered it six months ago and finally got it last week. Unfortunately time and interest do not permit me to exploit it’s capabilities so I’m going to let it go rather than look it for another six months collecting dust. The gun has not been fired, I only cleaned and oiled it and installed the new Sawtooth ARCA rail which will be included with the gun. Also, I will send along an unused polymer Amend 2 10 round 6.5 Grendel/6mm ARC mag and a set of RCBS dies which have not been opened. Gun ships in the hard plastic Seekins case it came to me in with all original paperwork.

$1750 shipped from my FFL to yours. PP only. I paid just about $1700 with tax and shipping so someone is getting a bit of a deal with the ARCA rail and dies. If you want it, I’ll also include 100 pieces of once-fired Hornady brass that was fired in another gun.

If you want the three hundred rounds of Hornady Black ammo I’ve collected, I will sell it with the gun (not separately until the guns sells) for $375, that’s about 25% off what you can buy it for if you can find it. Ammo sale is only local to Tampa, FL, and the surrounding area, no mail. If we make a local deal, I’ll take $35 off the price of the gun.

This is a fantastic rifle and it kills me to let this baby go, but better to let someone enjoy it

Only trade would be toward a Nightforce NX8 (preferably 4-32, but I will consider a 2.5-20) or possibly another scope in the ballpark. Price is firm.
    tempImageXneCo0.jpg
    tempImagenR4335.jpg
    tempImageiNgC90.jpg
    tempImagesYAQWy.jpg
    tempImageZk3lVE.jpg
    tempImageCaIgsr.jpg

Last edited: