bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY
BlackSunshine015.jpg

BlackSunshine008.jpg

BlackSunshine003.jpg

Ive had this car for 3 months now and I love it. I did a few mods like short throw shifter,Borla Exaust,Predator Tune,Seq Tail lights,CAI, Strut Tower brace, ect

Re: Some Pics of my 2010 Challenger R/T at night

Slick car for sure! Don't look now but there is some shifty looking dude standing by your car.

Am I the only one that thinks this and the Camaro look the same?

NO WAY...the Challenger is a MUCH nicer looking car than the Camaro. I do not like the new Camaros at all. I will have a Challenger one day, and to me, it is the only car to go back into production that looks so closely like the original.

very nice, one car I would love to see come back is the little 3.8L Buick Grand National.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice, one car I would love to see come back is the little 3.8L Buick Grand National. </div></div>

I'd like to see that to but GM would screw it up horribly I'm sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bucksquirelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice, one car I would love to see come back is the little 3.8L Buick Grand National. </div></div>

I'd like to see that to but GM would screw it up horribly I'm sure. </div></div>

That and everything else they touch.

Awesome car man!I am planning on buying either the R/T or SRT8 in the next few months,are there any issues you've had that I should look out for or tips on options.

I only have 2400miles on it now. Its been running fine. Have to say the gas mileage is pretty dam good for a car with 400hp and being almost 4200lbs she can take a turn pretty well. I got an awesome deal at the time with 1.9% and $2000 mopar bucks to buy my exaust,cai and strut tower brace. Buddy at work works there and once I went for a test drive I was hooked. If your gonna get one get it loaded. I dont think the SRT is worth the extra bucks, Its alot of money for 50hp that you can easily make up with tuning.

That is a really sharp looking car. I'm more of a truck guy myself but you've got a beauty there. Just take good care of her!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slick car for sure! Don't look now but there is some shifty looking dude standing by your car.

Am I the only one that thinks this and the Camaro look the same? </div></div>

NO WAY, the camaro is an ugly POS, the challegers on the other hand got redid right and are beautiful

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bucksquirelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice, one car I would love to see come back is the little 3.8L Buick Grand National. </div></div>

I'd like to see that to but GM would screw it up horribly I'm sure. </div></div>
They're too busy producing the Volt to make anything cool!

Nice car. I for one like the manufacturers making muscle cars that have hints from the original late 60's cars. I like them all. I would like to see a new version of big block 70 SS chevelle (2 door), a cuda hemi convertible (2 door of course), a roadrunner with turn signals on top of the fenders, a ZL-1 camaro, a hot little 66-67 Nova version (2 door), a torino GT (2 door),a 2 door dodge dart with a hot little motor. I'm sure I missed a bunch but that is good for starters.
.......SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CDiPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Some Illegal Alien fuckstick with no DL and no Insurance decided I didn't need it anymore a couple weeks ago.
</div></div>

Wonder if it was the same Illegal Alien fuckstick with no DL and no Insurance that decided I didn't need my old truck. Cops gave him a ticket and sent him on his way, I on the other hand had to deal with the aftermath and pay!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CDiPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I have one.. well, I had one.

2009 SRT 8 in Hemi Orange.

Some Illegal Alien fuckstick with no DL and no Insurance decided I didn't need it anymore a couple weeks ago.

Here's pics
smile.gif
enjoy

Dent1.jpg

dent2.jpg
</div></div>
Darn shame. Sorry to hear. I'm sure he felt really bad, I wish we could make him feal worse.
..........SmokeRolls

haha.. theres more to the story..Hes sitting in Jail right now.

Turns out he seemed to think he needed to leave the scene. There was another guy that he ran off the road just before he hit me. This man kept him in the car while I was getting my wits about me(I banged me head pretty good).

Well, this little shit stocks the key in and floors the throttle in drive..so hes plowing into my car trying to get away..I persuaded him to stop, then reached in and turned off the key and broke key off in the ignition.

So he got Felony Hit and run, and Assault with Deadly weapon added. I got slightly injured so it added to the charge.

I got a letter Sat that there is going to be a bail reduction hearing on Wed..Im going to go and press the judge to keep him in there. Maybe we can get people to follow the laws we have instead of just letting them the hell out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CDiPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha.. theres more to the story..Hes sitting in Jail right now.

Turns out he seemed to think he needed to leave the scene. There was another guy that he ran off the road just before he hit me. This man kept him in the car while I was getting my wits about me(I banged me head pretty good).

Well, this little shit stocks the key in and floors the throttle in drive..so hes plowing into my car trying to get away..I persuaded him to stop, then reached in and turned off the key and broke key off in the ignition.

So he got Felony Hit and run, and Assault with Deadly weapon added. I got slightly injured so it added to the charge.

I got a letter Sat that there is going to be a bail reduction hearing on Wed..Im going to go and press the judge to keep him in there. Maybe we can get people to follow the laws we have instead of just letting them the hell out. </div></div>

Holy cow! My illegal tried to drive away but as luck would have it a fireman in dept. truck was right behind him and blocked him from being able to back up and drive away. The system is so broken it almost makes you want to be an illegal so you can do whatever you want. At least your illegal is in jail. Maybe I can vicariously enjoy you keeping your illegal in jail longer, whereas mine works at Red Lobster and I see his car there all the time!

Brian, nice ride. Must be fun to break the ol double nickel with impunity too, along with the exhaust regs, and tuning regs with the new stuff from Albany.
Now give yourself a nice ticket for all those illegal mods
grin.gif

Yeah, I'm jealous. I caught hell from the Statie's while I was in upstate for my little Neon's exhaust and other mods. Always liked my Challenger's in basic white though for that nod to Vanishing Point.

What's it do in the 1320? Run it hard through the hills at all? Or is she just a sweet sounding street cruiser?

All the parts I got are from Dodge so they should be all legal. Havent had any problems with the law then again I am one so I should be ok. Havent run it in the 1/4 but should be low 13. My best 0-60 is 5.0. Hoping to take it to Bear MT next month. Need to get off the island with it. Ive been trying to not beat on it too much just fun to cruise around. It does take turns pretty well for a heavy car.

Think Ill be taking her to my buddies shop for inspection. I can always install the factory program and reload the tune after. Didnt think it would fail due to that. I never heard anyone complain. Thanks for the tip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
BlackSunshine003.jpg

</div></div>

That is righteous shit. My favorite car in black right now. Especially with the R/T and stripes on the sides.

Beautiful car, however, after owning a Dodge truck, I never want another Dodge vehicle ever no matter how good they look. The only exception to that would be a 69 Charger.

Nice R/T, but I have to disagree...the SRT8 is well worth the money
grin.gif
You would make up the difference in price just upgrading brakes, not to mention the bigger engine and no stupid plastic 5.7 shroud.

Corsa cat back, Predator, CAI, 180 degree themostat, catch can...waiting to install Eibach suspension, Hurst shifter and replace the cheap aftermarket rims with some forged wheels.
srt8hdr01.jpg